McClelland Katerini For Trade

Rusticated

If anyone has an interest, I have (2) sealed 50gm tins of Katerini for trade. I purchased them 12/2011. The stamp on the bottom is 610207 if that's a date reference. If I recall correctly, I bought them from Pipes and Cigars. Like David, I'd be looking for sealed McC virginia or the AFB that he traded away! I haven't had much experience with excellent burleys (pretty much an old newbie) so I was looking for the AFB, hearing that it is a quality choice to many. I'd also be interested in McC Legend if anyone has any to trade. I realize I'm new here so I'll do my darndest to ensure a pleasant trade if I have the opportunity!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Rusticated wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:51 pm If anyone has an interest, I have (2) sealed 50gm tins of Katerini for trade. I purchased them 12/2011. The stamp on the bottom is 610207 if that's a date reference. If I recall correctly, I bought them from Pipes and Cigars. Like David, I'd be looking for sealed McC virginia or the AFB that he traded away! I haven't had much experience with excellent burleys (pretty much an old newbie) so I was looking for the AFB, hearing that it is a quality choice to many. I'd also be interested in McC Legend if anyone has any to trade. I realize I'm new here so I'll do my darndest to ensure a pleasant trade if I have the opportunity!
I'd probably be interested. I have a decent stock of the solani aged burley flake in my stash so I could trade away the ones I traded David for lol
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Rusticated

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:17 pm
Rusticated wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:51 pm If anyone has an interest, I have (2) sealed 50gm tins of Katerini for trade. I purchased them 12/2011. The stamp on the bottom is 610207 if that's a date reference. If I recall correctly, I bought them from Pipes and Cigars. Like David, I'd be looking for sealed McC virginia or the AFB that he traded away! I haven't had much experience with excellent burleys (pretty much an old newbie) so I was looking for the AFB, hearing that it is a quality choice to many. I'd also be interested in McC Legend if anyone has any to trade. I realize I'm new here so I'll do my darndest to ensure a pleasant trade if I have the opportunity!
I'd probably be interested. I have a decent stock of the solani aged burley flake in my stash so I could trade away the ones I traded David for lol
That'd be great! I'll try and figured this PM thing out and get in touch.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Is this trade a done deal? If so, I will close the thread.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:07 pm Is this trade a done deal? If so, I will close the thread.
Yes, father. It's been a done deal sorry we didn't let anyone know
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

No problem - I figure it cleans it up, and you won't have someone asking about it in a month.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017