Falcon Pipes

cigarsarge

ImageImage

Three Falcon Pipes...$120 plus $8 shipping takes them all. $45 each plus shipping if I break them up. The two bents are unsmoked. The straight is lightly smoked but clean. PPFF or Postal Money Order.
BOHICA
Whalehead King

They look good. I've got two Falcons, though, and they are enough for me. I prefer my Kirsten when it comes to metal pipes. You are offering a solid deal for anyone who wants to enter the wonderful world of metal pipes.
avid

sweet looking falcons...i have one i bought just because i like looking at it in the rack...not my thing currently, hope they sell for you... :thumbs:
insufferable filter guy
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I think the metal type pipes are cool ! Ive got the two different Kaywoodie designs and am keeping an eye out for an old alco , which I have 4 or 5 bowls for ... one being a cob . The Falcons really do smoke well and are easy to clean out . Ya gotta love em
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Legion

cigarsarge wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:07 pm ImageImage

Three Falcon Pipes...$120 plus $8 shipping takes them all. $45 each plus shipping if I break them up. The two bents are unsmoked. The straight is lightly smoked but clean. PPFF or Postal Money Order.
Don't suppose you still have that calabash falcon Sarge?