What's In Your Lip?

sisyphus
Person of Interest

I use snus at work because it's discreet. Tobacco is prohibited in my workplace. I've been using the Swedish stuff for years. I find it to be a good product.

Lately I've been into Lundgrens. Lundgrens Norrland has a little pine going on, and a big dose of ammonia, which I love from South African snuffs.

Skane Vit is their other. It is lightly flavored organic Swedish-grown tobacco with cornel berry, which I guess is kind of a sweeter cranberry.

Flavor is great, tobacco base is just awesome and they last over an hour. Love these two.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
ozark wizard
Founding Member

I gotta say, I think I'd prefer the second one. I like the idea of a sweet cranberry!
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Copenhagen Long Cut
Ray Mackessy
Man About Town

Have been using Stokers Wintergreen for a couple of years. I switched over from Grizzly Wintergreen because Stokers has a sweeter taste and is not as strong in the nic hit as Grizzly. I buy Stokers by the large tub because it's more economical then buying just tins. I keep it in the fridge to keep it fresh. A tub lasts me about a month.
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Ray Mackessy wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:16 am Have been using Stokers Wintergreen for a couple of years. I switched over from Grizzly Wintergreen because Stokers has a sweeter taste and is not as strong in the nic hit as Grizzly. I buy Stokers by the large tub because it's more economical then buying just tins. I keep it in the fridge to keep it fresh. A tub lasts me about a month.
The math is right and a tub should last me a few weeks, but in reality, it takes me a long time to finish a tub. I prefer Longhorn Snuff as a sister to Copenhagen Snuff, but Stokers is delicious too. In the sand box, when times were tough, we'd save our stokers Wintergreen in a separate can and redip it multiple times and it still tasted good. Just had to make sure the cans were marked so no one else bummed a redip.
Fugu

I need to branch out on the suns. I’ve been hitting general white or general original lately. If you sign up on their website you can get some coupons rolling in to save some bucks too.

I prefer white since it decreases the drip but the nic hit isn’t as great either
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Skruf Ralakrits today, which they discontinued and I will miss. Tobacco and licorice root.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
cowboysurfer201
Founding Member

Copenhagen long cut right now. I had cut dip out pretty much entirely, but I've had a stressful couple of weeks so I picked up a can. Tastes gooooood.
cowboysurfer201
Founding Member

Wildcrow wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:03 am
Ray Mackessy wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:16 am Have been using Stokers Wintergreen for a couple of years. I switched over from Grizzly Wintergreen because Stokers has a sweeter taste and is not as strong in the nic hit as Grizzly. I buy Stokers by the large tub because it's more economical then buying just tins. I keep it in the fridge to keep it fresh. A tub lasts me about a month.
The math is right and a tub should last me a few weeks, but in reality, it takes me a long time to finish a tub. I prefer Longhorn Snuff as a sister to Copenhagen Snuff, but Stokers is delicious too. In the sand box, when times were tough, we'd save our stokers Wintergreen in a separate can and redip it multiple times and it still tasted good. Just had to make sure the cans were marked so no one else bummed a redip.
I did this with Grizzly back as an undergrad. Kept people from bumming dips off of me as well :lol:
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

The only time ill put something tobacco in my mouth is chew .. and it's pretty rare . Beechnut is pricey but I get Chattanooga pretty cheap . A pouch will last me a long time and it's a decent chew . The flavor doesn't hang out as long as Beechnut or Redman , but I don't chew for a long period per dip ... if i did , I'd buy Beechnut
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.