Keep this on the low down

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ya know how most every vaper and flake/slice blend is out of stock or hard to get etc ... its because of the internet hoarding folks that scarf up whatever gets discussed as cool or great etc .. the good news is , is that there is a blend that is damn good and under rated because it is a remake of , imho , what was the best blend ever . Bells Three Nuns was it .... period . What a damn blend . The new version of Three Nuns is damn good and better than most ... BUT ... because it was poo pooed when it came out as not being up to par with the original [ and i was one of them because its true it isnt a match ] , it's usually never out of stock and thats a good thing .

So , if youre looking for a good vaper disc blend and cant find the vaper youre after , give it a try . It may be one that you jump on board with right away . It is worthy
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Also , the Drexel Viii vaper flake that comes in a pouch for $4.59 may not be the most exciting flake but its pretty good . It would make for a good add on to an order .. for something to try . Its pretty straight forward with out a bunch of highs and lows ... but worth the little bucks to try , imho

https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipe-tobac ... _id/218278
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I recommend this one. At that price point, it delivers.

http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/108 ... eview98520
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
steamboat

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:16 pm Ya know how most every vaper and flake/slice blend is out of stock or hard to get etc ... its because of the internet hoarding folks that scarf up whatever gets discussed as cool or great etc .. the good news is , is that there is a blend that is damn good and under rated because it is a remake of , imho was the best blend ever . Bells Three Nuns was it .... period . What a damn blend . The new version of Three Nuns is damn good and better than most ... BUT ... because it was poo pooed when it came out as not being up to par with the original [ and i was one of them because its true it isnt a match ] , it's usually never out of stock and thats a good thing .

So , if youre looking for a good vaper disc blend and cant find the vaper youre after , give it a try . It may be one that you jump on board with right away . It is worthy
Ruff did you mean the new Three Nuns Green? The regular Three Nuns does not have any Perique in it. Another down low vaper, that usually in stock is Davidoff Flake Medallions. Escudo is always in stock as well.
JBRiner

I have a confession...I have never had 3 nuns. I’ve seen it all over the place, I just haven’t pulled the trigger on it. I think the reason I keep passing over it is that I remember reading that it does not have much if any perique....and I prefer va/pers to straight Virginia blends...on top of that, I like a healthy dose of perique in my Va/pers.
Adwyth
steamboat

JBRiner wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:28 pm I have a confession...I have never had 3 nuns. I’ve seen it all over the place, I just haven’t pulled the trigger on it. I think the reason I keep passing over it is that I remember reading that it does not have much if any perique....and I prefer va/pers to straight Virginia blends...on top of that, I like a healthy dose of perique in my Va/pers.
Vapers are my number 1 category. Some Suggestions St James, Solani 633, Marlin Flake, Anniversary Kake, Esoterica Dorchester, and for a twist try McConnells Scotish Cake.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

The new three nuns has the new "perique " ... its pretty good stuff . It is " vaperish "

I was meaning the regular three nuns
steamboat

The orginal Three Nuns smokers swear by Newminster 403 Superior Round Slices. I have never tried the blend, but the word is, its extremely close to the original 3 Nuns. That also does not contain any perique, so im curious to know why they always get compared. The original had Perique.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I have a stash of the original , thank God almighty . Theres a number that are similar ... but similar is way vague . Three Nuns just had it going on , man . Dont know what they did different but that blend and Edgeworth Slices was off the freakin chart . Both were so stunnimg . I think the closest Ive had is Wessex Curly Cut .. but again .. similar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

But remember .... shhhhhhhhhhhhh ... low down .. or the red wizard will be on yer ass Image