Chantham Manor question

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:54 pm It's in stock at P&C, no bulk though. I don't remember them having it in bulk, but that means nothing.
I thought fer sure they at least used to offer sample baggies of it. But I don't trust my memory, either. :roll:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

[mention]MikeDennison[/mention] for the win Image
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:33 pm @MikeDennison for the win Image
That's just what we do 'round here.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

This wasn't even a topic I started but I kept reading. Then I saw it was in stock. All of a sudden I had a tub in my cart and it's going to ship tomorrow. Bunch of damn enablers :lol: :lol: :lol:
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:37 pm This wasn't even a topic I started but I kept reading. Then I saw it was in stock. All of a sudden I had a tub in my cart and it's going to ship tomorrow. Bunch of damn enablers :lol: :lol: :lol:
I bet you'll like it, there's nothing not to like. I've burned through 5 tubs and have 3 or 4 on hand now. I have no complaints! :awesome:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:06 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:37 pm This wasn't even a topic I started but I kept reading. Then I saw it was in stock. All of a sudden I had a tub in my cart and it's going to ship tomorrow. Bunch of damn enablers :lol: :lol: :lol:
I bet you'll like it, there's nothing not to like. I've burned through 5 tubs and have 3 or 4 on hand now. I have no complaints! :awesome:
I'm 99% sure I will too. It's been on my radar for a while and after reading your quick description of the taste I was sold.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
harkpuff

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:06 pm
Holy smokes Kevin! That's some SERIOUS pipe burnin………. :shock: It MUST be great stuff!
Rusticated

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Vinnie799

When I but an OTC blend orsomeone of the family ask what they can get me it’s Carter Hall, cheap and easy to find. I do have others I like MUCH more but CH Is a great stand by.
Chatham Manor is not a good match but it’s a great basic blend by Russ O.
Cappadoc

I agree with others. Not a particularly good match, but I like it better than CH. I have smoked 2 tubs and have 3 more on hand.
An outstanding basic pipe tobacco. Nothing magical about it, just very solid plain old baccy.