Latest Pipe Purchase 2024

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

8 pipes ................ like as in one more than 7 ............................ 8 . :lol:

Heres my prediction . You may very well get to 8 . But at some point after that milestone , you will wake up one day and .... well , youll see .

Im also thinking you just jinxed yourself . Good luck on the journey of 8 . Im wanting to hack a good number off my collection but only to sell and turn them into Savinellis and mastro de Pajas .... 8 ?

Youre such a weirdo .... 8 pipes .... jeezsh
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Tsal wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:22 pm A little out of the ordinary for me but I wanted a Pot with a Ruby colored stem and sterling silver. The Poker has a subtle contrast with a tortoise stem. Both pipes are spot on proportionate to my specs. I'm happy. :D
ImageImage
If those pipes were chicks , theyd be petite , buxom thick sexy latin chicks :thumbs: , which is always a good choice
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:17 pm 8 pipes ................ like as in one more than 7 ............................ 8 . :lol:

Heres my prediction . You may very well get to 8 . But at some point after that milestone , you will wake up one day and .... well , youll see .

Im also thinking you just jinxed yourself . Good luck on the journey of 8 . Im wanting to hack a good number off my collection but only to sell and turn them into Savinellis and mastro de Pajas .... 8 ?

I already know the 8 and I'm not even sweating the rest. Easy peasy. It's a mentality
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Silver wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:47 pm Nice pipes, Tommy!
Thanks You! They're good beater pipes.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:23 pm
Tsal wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:22 pm A little out of the ordinary for me but I wanted a Pot with a Ruby colored stem and sterling silver. The Poker has a subtle contrast with a tortoise stem. Both pipes are spot on proportionate to my specs. I'm happy. :D
ImageImage
If those pipes were chicks , theyd be petite , buxom thick sexy latin chicks :thumbs: , which is always a good choice
:lol:
Thanks, John! 🍻
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:17 pm
ImageImage
Gorgeous pipes man. Your hangin out too much around @Fr_Tom grabbin a Pot :lol:
Thanks, Lloyd! Pots are a great shape, this makes No.3
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

ImageImage
As usual, Jake nails the classics! Funny that in the first picture I had to zoom because the shadow cast makes it look a little like a 55. Then I saw it obviously isn't
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:37 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:17 pm 8 pipes ................ like as in one more than 7 ............................ 8 . :lol:

I already know the 8 and I'm not even sweating the rest. Easy peasy. It's a mentality
When you get to 8 let me know and then Ill take you serious for a moment :lol:
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:49 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:37 pm

When you get to 8 let me know and then Ill take you serious for a moment :lol:
Will do!
Ronv69
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:23 pm
ImageImage
Watching the news tonight, they had a few clips from the red carpet on the Emmy Awards show. They showed Hailey Khalil and the first thing that I thought of was what your reaction would be.
God and Texas!