MM Bully Bite

SasquatchoftheEast

I prefer cobs: on boats, in the field, and on the flight line. I recently picked up the MM 150 yr bulldog with a square bite into the shank. Regrettably, I cracked my bite, is there a recommended replacement of similar style?

Thanks for the help, -sqatch
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

SasquatchoftheEast wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:03 pm I prefer cobs: on boats, in the field, and on the flight line. I recently picked up the MM 150 yr bulldog with a square bite into the shank. Regrettably, I cracked my bite, is there a recommended replacement of similar style?

Being that they are a limited run, you would probably have to contact MM to see if they can get you a replacement. It's that or sending it off to have it re-stemmed.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

houtenziel wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:08 pm
SasquatchoftheEast wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:03 pm I prefer cobs: on boats, in the field, and on the flight line. I recently picked up the MM 150 yr bulldog with a square bite into the shank. Regrettably, I cracked my bite, is there a recommended replacement of similar style?

Being that they are a limited run, you would probably have to contact MM to see if they can get you a replacement. It's that or sending it off to have it re-stemmed.
Agreed. I'd start by giving Missouri Meerschaum a shout.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
SasquatchoftheEast

I have sent them an email; thanks!