The August Brylon Challenge™ 2019

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I have my brylon pot that I'll need to bring to the shop with me and use whenever possible. Been out in the field doing an install with very little time to enjoy a smoke
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
rekamepip
Codger in Training

I think i found a couple brylon pipes around here and a couple The Smokes as well

I AM READY

:buddy:
rekamepip
Codger in Training

ooops
i just scored a red Venturi on ebay because i didn't think the seller would go for a lower buy it now price

NOW I AM READY for the ABC with a full rotation
:lol:

Maynard

I have found that I have 5 Brylon pipes in my stash of pipes I don't smoke, 4 were given by family member years ago and one I don't have a clue were it came from, cleaned a ready now though.
CoreyR
Founding Member

Hmmmm, I DO own several Brylons and it has been awhile since I fired one up.....
I'm game!!! :D
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I thought a group shot of my ABC pipes might generate some excitement. They are all clean and ready for action on the 1st.

So what is the collective noun for a group of brylons? Is it a cast? Maybe it is a clutch? Perhaps it is just a herd like other groups of pipes we thin, etc.

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Fr_Tom wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:52 pm Image

I thought a group shot of my ABC pipes might generate some excitement. They are all clean and ready for action on the 1st.

So what is the collective noun for a group of brylons? Is it a cast? Maybe it is a clutch? Perhaps it is just a herd like other groups of pipes we thin, etc.

I'm an alliteration guy, so a "B" word is called for to me. A brace? A bunch? I dunno. I'm not married to the idea...y'all toss it around!
FJB
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:56 pm

I'm an alliteration guy, so a "B" word is called for to me. A brace? A bunch? I dunno. I'm not married to the idea...y'all toss it around!
A board of brylons might be an option. That gives a nod of the head to the displays at drugstores.

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Perhaps Suspects? Seems apropos...
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Bevy might be an option.

Old Ted Award - 2017