Tsal
Forum Decorum

Piping Abe wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:46 am
Tsal wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:18 am
Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:44 pm

I love a good Bakelite holder!
^Like!
Your not allowed to do that 👀
:lol: Why not? The bakelite holders are cool.
The Troll Whisperer
Jlando19

Been getting into the different Olivas lately. They all have great construction for the most part. The one I was most excited about trying actually had a really tight draw, the serie v melanio. Probably just a one off. I have one big as hell Maduro A. Fuente I’m going to try soon. Never had a Fuente. I guess I gotta try Padrons sometime as well.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Fuente makes great cigars, some of my favorites. Good to see you! Drew Estates 'Under Crowns series are good too. Maybe try a couple of those on your next haul.
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Jlando19 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:44 pm Image

Been getting into the different Olivas lately. They all have great construction for the most part. The one I was most excited about trying actually had a really tight draw, the serie v melanio. Probably just a one off. I have one big as hell Maduro A. Fuente I’m going to try soon. Never had a Fuente. I guess I gotta try Padrons sometime as well.
Theyre good no doubt . I lean to the series G
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I am making myself laugh.

I looked at this picture and the first thing I thought was, "Well, yeah. It's no wonder we get along."

A tip of my fedora in your direction, Lando. :king:

We do not need any more photos of me vogueing so I am just going let my new avatar speak for itself. It delights me to no end. I took that photo at a Walgreen's magazine rack. The Willie Wonka magazine was bookended on one side by Oprah and, on the other side, a magazine about the life of Jesus.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Jlando19

Tsal wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:45 pm Fuente makes great cigars, some of my favorites. Good to see you! Drew Estates 'Under Crowns series are good too. Maybe try a couple of those on your next haul.
I been lost in my work. Switched to an overnight roll again, I can’t get away from it no matter what job I have it seems. I’m made for nights apparently. Had a moment the past few days to sit and have an enjoyable smoke and immediately thought of you guys.

Thanks for being welcoming as always!
Jlando19

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:35 pm

Theyre good no doubt . I lean to the series G
There are so many different Olivas. So many different cigars in general. I don’t think one person could ever try them all.
Jlando19

Citizen B wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:27 pm
I am making myself laugh.

I looked at this picture and the first thing I thought was, "Well, yeah. It's no wonder we get along."

A tip of my fedora in your direction, Lando. :king:

We do not need any more photos of me vogueing so I am just going let my new avatar speak for itself. It delights me to no end. I took that photo at a Walgreen's magazine rack. The Willie Wonka magazine was bookended on one side by Oprah and, on the other side, a magazine about the life of Jesus.

I realized after posting this picture, my last two posts were of me “posing”! Lol. I guess I was feeling my own vibes this week. That’s a great avatar and I think I would have noticed the irony having seen that in real life myself. Good catch.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Giant ass Cheroot

The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:06 am Giant ass Cheroot

Which make is that .... its a freakin huge cheroot
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.