Clemson or LSU?

Whalehead King

All I know is that we have a full house and I've raised the rates for this weekend. New Orleans is swarming with college football fans. I don't even know where Clemson is. The guests are well aware that I care nothing about this beyond giving them recommendations of what to do outside FanFest at the Convention Center and at the Superdome. President Trump is coming to the game. I'm not at liberty to say if he is staying at La Belle Esplanade, the Mar-a-Lago of New Orleans.

Who is going to win? If I were a betting man, my money would be on LSU. A trusted source tells me that the smart money is on LSU, but, I live in LSU territory, so my local intelligence may be biased. I won't know who's won until I read it in the newspaper the morning after.
Middle Earth

L Freaking S U
Ellis You
Member in Good Standing

I'm sure the Tigers will win and I hope it's the ones from LSU that are the victors!

Bamarick

As a fan of the many awards winning Crimson Tide I really hate to say this but I'm pulling for LSU. It just wouldn't be fair for Alabama to take the crystal trophy home year after year as much as I would like for them to do so.

LSU is by far the best College Football Team I've seen play tis year.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

LSU most definitely. I've said all season that LSU is the true #1 team in the nation. why the committee ever ranked them #2 is beyond me.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

LSU
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Bamarick

rlucas wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:33 pm LSU most definitely. I've said all season that LSU is the true #1 team in the nation. why the committee ever ranked them #2 is beyond me.
As much as I like the Tide I simply can't understand how we were ever rated #1 this season. As we sometimes have to say "There's Always Next Year" :clap:

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I would say LSU is an unstoppable machine, but I've seen this Clemson team look like they'd make the NFL playoffs during their run the last couple years. Looking forward to a good game and not making any bets.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Bamarick wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:59 pm
rlucas wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:33 pm LSU most definitely. I've said all season that LSU is the true #1 team in the nation. why the committee ever ranked them #2 is beyond me.
As much as I like the Tide I simply can't understand how we were ever rated #1 this season. As we sometimes have to say "There's Always Next Year" :clap:
I like Bama too, my problem was when they ranked Ohio State #1.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Bamarick

sisyphus wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:02 pm I would say LSU is an unstoppable machine, but I've seen this Clemson team look like they'd make the NFL playoffs during their run the last couple years. Looking forward to a good game and not making any bets.
I wouldn't bet on the game either cause as Bear Bryant often said "Any Given Team Can Be Beaten On Any Given Day".

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!