Dear friends and " pipe shop days "

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Wildcat wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:56 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:53 pm
The largerst selling pipe blend was one that I blended that I called Signature . I got so damn lucky on that one , let me tell ya . The cool thing was , being close to Busch Gardens , Id get " out of towners " coming in a bit and I was lucky enough to send the Signature blend overseas even , lol , I swear .
From what I remember , and I dont have my " blend recipe book " because I included it in the sale of the shop , it consisted of Lane BCA , RLP6 , another bulk Lane , Lane BLWB and .... the kicker .... Erinmore Mixture . I dont remember the amounts because I made it in 1 and 5 lb batches , but there was 1 tin of Erinmore Mixture per a pound of the other blends combined . It was a stellar aromatic and if I could reproduce it I would .
I could go on and I will again . But for now ..
Well Mr. Mayor, here's as good as any place to start posting again.

One of my favorite home brews is Erinmore Mixture and Black Cavendish, in roughly a 50/50 blend. The dryer the better, IMO. Reading this, I recalled you telling me once that it was similar to a blend at your shop and now here it is! With your permission, I'm going to call my blend, "Hiz Honor's Signature."
Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:53 pm I could go on and I will again . But for now ..
Please do, I dig your stories.
Before I end, this is as good a place as any...

Apologies for my walking away. I was embarrassed and butt hurt. My Irish kicked in and well, some of you know the rest. Anyway I was also upset that I may have gotten @Puff nstuff in hot water. He's a cool cat and a truly upstanding man for sure. Trust me you don't know the half of it. Puff, you sir, are tops. I owe you (can I say that? Just kidding!). I'll be in touch. @Houtenziel you're another good'n. Thanks for everything sir. I'll be in touch. As for my friend @Citizen B, he should be called Citizen A1. This gentleman is the tops and this cat's meow! There's a postcard on my nightstand from B, with one single, solitary sentence written on it. One of the most powerful ever written. Truly. The world would be a better place if everyone could both send and receive such a postcard or note. Thank you friend. You can't imagine. I'm sorry Irish pride got in the way. I'll be in touch. @Ruffinogold Your Honor, you are a prince. Thanks for your encouragement. One day I hope to shoot commie pinkos from your front porch, with you and @Kevin Keith, another gentleman's gentleman. KK, you deserved that No-Prize more than anyone. I hope it is proudly displayed in your home where everyone can... see it??? To others who I'm told were concerned about my whereabouts, but weren't mentioned by name, thank you. To everyone on PSF, I will try my best to obey the rules regulations and ordinances here on PSF. But sadly, I come from a long line of knuckleheads, so don't hold your breath! If you're reading this and don't know what in the world I'm talking about. Good for you, you're not missing anything.
No idea what may have happened but it's great to see you back around
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
ncrobb
Founding Member

Tsal wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:32 pm
Wildcrow wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:26 pm
Tsal wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:25 pm
I feel more at home with my original handle!
Feels more at home for us too man
Don't get all wishy-washy on me. :lol:
That “Brueyee Royale” or whatever just seemed to bougie for you. Not that you aren’t classy.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Tsal
Forum Decorum

ncrobb wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:39 pm

That “Brueyee Royale” or whatever just seemed to bougie for you. Not that you aren’t classy.
"Brueyee" with a southern accent. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Tsal wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:25 pm
I feel more at home with my original handle!
Ahem... Fiddlesticks your new/old monicker and the horse you rode in on. :0]
How's thay
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Wildcrow wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:58 pm

Ahem... Fiddlesticks your new/old monicker and the horse you rode in on. :0]