Ask me anything

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:12 pm
simplepipes wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:03 pm I would imagine the first is "Chesterfield like" but not a Chesterfield for that price.

-sp
Yeah, it's nothing like the real deal. I seen a real one the next town over and they were asking 6k and it was burgandy. It was beautiful!
Well , its a chick thing , really . Buy the button one , though its a bit stiff , and invite the girlfriends over [ when kids arent around ] , one at a time of course , in order to break in the couch . One chick on one end , another on the other and one in the middle [ something like that ... be imaginative for even wear ]
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

mrpipster wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:34 pm Why did @Citizen B pick that disturbing avatar?
Because , at times , theres something wrong with him :lol: :lol:
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:12 pm
Well , its a chick thing , really . Buy the button one , though its a bit stiff , and invite the girlfriends over [ when kids arent around ] , one at a time of course , in order to break in the couch . One chick on one end , another on the other and one in the middle [ something like that ... be imaginative for even wear ]
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:18 pm
mrpipster wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:34 pm Why did @Citizen B pick that disturbing avatar?
:lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:57 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:18 pm
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

simplepipes wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:03 pm I would imagine the first is "Chesterfield like" but not a Chesterfield for that price.

-sp
Yeah, it's nothing like the real deal. I seen a real one the next town over and they were asking 6k and it was burgandy. It was beautiful!
See! This is the answer I was looking for! 8-)
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:16 pm

He doesn't do that, himself. Do what he does in his real life: be a good husband and a good father and be as responsible as you can.

#2 is cheaper.

What's the next town over from you, where you saw that $6k Chesterfield? I know it's NJ so is it a township? I never understood what that was--------I guess I'm going to ask you that:

What, exactly, does it mean to be a township in New Jersey compared to a town or a city?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Citizen B wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:26 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:16 pm

He doesn't do that, himself. Do what he does in his real life: be a good husband and a good father and be as responsible as you can.

#2 is cheaper.

What's the next town over from you, where you saw that $6k Chesterfield? I know it's NJ so is it a township? I never understood what that was--------I guess I'm going to ask you that:

What, exactly, does it mean to be a township in New Jersey compared to a town or a city?
A bunch of unincorporated towns under the umbrella of a township.
The Troll Whisperer
rekamepip
Codger in Training

National Brand Honduran cigars
are these any good?
www.jrcigars.com/cigars/handmade-cigars ... -honduran/
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

rekamepip wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:00 pm National Brand Honduran cigars
are these any good?
www.jrcigars.com/cigars/handmade-cigars ... -honduran/
I can tell you they used to be . They had the issue that every onther bundle brand has , mostly .. thered be a few that were tight but other wise , even the tight ones if they could be fixed , were a good bundle smoke for sure

One thing Ill never forget from my shop days has to do with national brand ....

A guy comes in the shop , walks in my humidor and comes out a bit later and says ... " I can get those national brand cigars cheaper at B&M X "

I say ... why dont you get them there , then ?

He says .. because theyre out

I say .. Well , when Im out of stock on them , they only cost a penny a piece :D
Musical Viking

Heard any good jokes lately?
If you’re reading this, you’ve scrolled too far.