Latest Tobacco Purchase 2021

Puff nstuff

I don't have much experience to speak of with tins, but I find the recent round screw-down lid tins with the white seal on the inside of the top keep the tobacco in good shape for months. I also recently opened a new Sam Gawith tin and it has the same seal material on it, so I just use a big fat rubber band to keep the lid on (classy, I know) and it's been fine - maybe because it's a moist SG flake in there and I find it needs a bit of additional dry time anyway.
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Jlando19 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:25 pm Just got this very generous package from our friend @Piping Abe! So cool because the only thing I've tried in here is the Watch City Slices which is a favorite of mine and I'm :thumbs: almost out!

Also included was:
Bosun Cut Plug
Coniston Cut Plug
Crowleys Best
Kings Stride Warped

Smells amazing and I'm incredibly excited to try these.

Thanks Abe!
Your very welcome! I hope you enjoy my friend :thumbs:
Tsal
Forum Decorum

7oz can Captain Black Royal and the bonus upgrade Captain Black ceramic jar. According to p&c I saved 50 clams. Thats a lot of money.
The Troll Whisperer
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Tsal wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:11 pm 7oz can Captain Black Royal and the bonus upgrade Captain Black ceramic jar. According to p&c I saved 50 clams. Thats a lot of money.
I have 2 of the Sutliff ceramic canisters that P&C was throwing in on a Sutliff bulk deal very similar to the CB jar. They're pretty cool. Enjoy!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Wildcat wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:44 pm
Tsal wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:11 pm 7oz can Captain Black Royal and the bonus upgrade Captain Black ceramic jar. According to p&c I saved 50 clams. Thats a lot of money.
I have 2 of the Sutliff ceramic canisters that P&C was throwing in on a Sutliff bulk deal very similar to the CB jar. They're pretty cool. Enjoy!
If they ever come back around again I'm going to grab one, I rather use those instead of mason jars.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Tsal wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:03 pm Image
Pretty snazzy there man .
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Riff89

Yesterday I bought a pouch of Half and Half. I’m a big spender sometimes I can’t control myself.
Fidibusz

Riff89 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:22 am Yesterday I bought a pouch of Half and Half. I’m a big spender sometimes I can’t control myself.
I switched to Half and Half when PA and CH pouches were no longer available. The current version is great. Even better to me when dried for 8 hours. I just dump the pouch into a plastic food container and let it dry.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Fidibusz wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:06 am
Riff89 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:22 am Yesterday I bought a pouch of Half and Half. I’m a big spender sometimes I can’t control myself.
I switched to Half and Half when PA and CH pouches were no longer available. The current version is great. Even better to me when dried for 8 hours. I just dump the pouch into a plastic food container and let it dry.
Wow 8 hours. Must be pretty crispy when you smoke it.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche