Lana Lang
80%
Lois Lane
20%

Total votes: 5
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Get it , Superman
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Ronv69
Founding Member

Lana. I like bad girls.
God and Texas!
Ronv69
Founding Member

1962. I still had my subscription to Superman, but I figured this was for girls. Vomit 🤮 😝
Do you know that you could have the comics delivered to your house for $2/year back then? I got a couple of dozen every month. When I moved away from home in 1972, I threw out several years worth of Superman, Batman, The Flash, Fantastic Four, and many more. How was I to know?
God and Texas!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ronv69 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:47 pm 1962. I still had my subscription to Superman, but I figured this was for girls. Vomit 🤮 😝
Do you know that you could have the comics delivered to your house for $2/year back then? I got a couple of dozen every month. When I moved away from home in 1972, I threw out several years worth of Superman, Batman, The Flash, Fantastic Four, and many more. How was I to know?
I remember the Marvel ads in the comics for subscription saying .... " All titles mailed flat "

Yeah , for a few bucks , youd get them in the mailbox . I think a new comic these days is like 4 bucks or more . The " paper " is weird and the art looks like computer generated or assisted art . I cant even look at them
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Both girls are hot......and safe. Supergirl would be my pick if it were not for her super powers. Can you imagine a little spat escalating until you get dropped from 5,000 feet through the roof of your favorite watering hole during happy hour?
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

I wanna say Lana, because redheads..but there is a certain crazy factor there..
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Houtenziel wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:39 pm I wanna say Lana, because redheads..but there is a certain crazy factor there..
It'd keep you on your toes
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Ronv69
Founding Member

Lostdog5152 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:42 pm Both girls are hot......and safe. Supergirl would be my pick if it were not for her super powers. Can you imagine a little spat escalating until you get dropped from 5,000 feet through the roof of your favorite watering hole during happy hour?
Ever see "My Super Ex-girlfriend"?
God and Texas!