Glad to be here

Wildcrow
Founding Member

Welcome from TN!
Middle Earth

Greetings and Salutations from the Springfield Plateau
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

The New Orleans contingent sends its greetings.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:13 pm Hello all,

Names Abe from deep south Georgia. Basically Florida. I’ve been Smoking a Pipe since 2015. Was a member and active in the old PSF for a short time when I first started piping. I am also a member on a few other Pipe Smoking forums so you may see me around there as well.

I am glad to be joining you gentleman. I’ve been lurking for a little and really appreciate all the enthusiam for the old time American Pipe Brands. They are indeed awesome pipes that get a bad rap by some these days.
Good to have you , sir . Where bouts in South Georgia .. I pass through Valdosta on my way to I10 east to visit Ma in Palm Coast , Fl . Maybe one day we smoke together :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

@Ruffinogold Small world! I lived in Valdosta for a year but now am in Lake Park. I work in Valdosta at Moody. Originally from Long Island NY.

I enjoy it down here very much.
Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

Piping Abe wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:13 pm Hello all,

Names Abe from deep south Georgia. Basically Florida. I’ve been Smoking a Pipe since 2015. Was a member and active in the old PSF for a short time when I first started piping. I am also a member on a few other Pipe Smoking forums so you may see me around there as well.

I am glad to be joining you gentleman. I’ve been lurking for a little and really appreciate all the enthusiam for the old time American Pipe Brands. They are indeed awesome pipes that get a bad rap by some these days.
ayo abe... WELCOME! glad to have you aboard. Alot of good folks in here, so pull up a chair and pour yerself a whiskey.
"Keep your nose in the wind, your eye along the skyline"
Del Gue
Puff nstuff

Welcome back to the fold, Abe! Greetings from SoCal!
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:48 am @Ruffinogold Small world! I lived in Valdosta for a year but now am in Lake Park. I work in Valdosta at Moody. Originally from Long Island NY.

Thats about as far south Georgia as you can get man !!! Hell yeah , lets meet up somewhere off 75 and smoke . Its always cool to meet someone from the forum . Ive met a few and theyre always top notch folks
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:11 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:48 am @Ruffinogold Small world! I lived in Valdosta for a year but now am in Lake Park. I work in Valdosta at Moody. Originally from Long Island NY.

Thats about as far south Georgia as you can get man !!! Hell yeah , lets meet up somewhere off 75 and smoke . Its always cool to meet someone from the forum . Ive met a few and theyre always top notch folks
Thank you for the hospitality Ruff! I’ve only been here a day or so and already feel very welcome thanks to you all of you guys.

And I will say that I do remember you Mr. Mayor from the old forum. If your ever heading down this way i’ll have a bottle of Old Granddad 114 on hand :D
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:42 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:11 pm

Thank you for the hospitality Ruff! I’ve only been here a day or so and already feel very welcome thanks to you all of you guys.

And I will say that I do remember you Mr. Mayor from the old forum. If your ever heading down this way i’ll have a bottle of Old Granddad 114 on hand :D
Ahhhhh ... my favorite ! Ill have to drive though , lol . I visit Ma near monthly . Ill message you when i know i go down next