The official 2nd and most bestist box pass of 2021

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I will perform incantations with the , crafted by Snake , mayoral tamper and see where the pass will go . Its already whispered to me
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:37 am I will perform incantations with the , crafted by Snake , mayoral tamper and see where the pass will go . Its already whispered to me
Well, send me your address so it can get on its way. I may sneak in another tin too
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Got the Pass yesterday !!!!

Ill have it out monday ... but where ? Glad you asked ..

Its taking a trip out west . We have a member there who is really standup and was overly generous this past year . Normally Id do the number thing in the Tumbler , or pick a veteran or do something gimmicky. But this time @Chef Benny just deserves a damn box pass , he does

so , I'm gonnna grab something out of the box and Im gonna put something in and send it on its way
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:35 am Got the Pass yesterday !!!!

Its taking a trip out west . We have a member there who is really standup and was overly generous this past year . Normally Id do the number thing in the Tumbler , or pick a veteran or do something gimmicky. But this time @Chef Benny just deserves a damn box pass , he does

so , I'm gonnna grab something out of the box and Im gonna put something in and send it on its way
Perfect choice! Benny loaded that box to the bursting point for everyone to enjoy and definitely deserves it
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:59 am

Perfect choice! Benny loaded that box to the bursting point for everyone to enjoy and definitely deserves it
Benny is benito!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

That's a good call.

That's why you're the mayor and we're not. :thumbs:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
ncrobb
Founding Member

100% most excellent! Hope you enjoy it @Chef Benny !!
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

@Ruffinogold

Thank you everyone!!

I am super excited to see what ended up in there! I hope everyone has had as much fun as I have with this!

It's a mad mad world we live in, and it sure is nice to escape all the craziness of the day, and to log in to PSF and unwind my brain with the random awesomeness that you all provide.

I have learned a lot on here, and made some great buddies. So thanks so much gentlemen!

Here's to 2022!
Happy New Year! 🍾 🥂
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Chef Benny wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:23 pm .... it sure is nice to escape all the craziness of the day, and to log in to PSF and unwind my brain with the random awesomeness that you all provide.

I have learned a lot on here, and made some great buddies....

Here's to 2022!
Happy New Year! 🍾 🥂
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ok , heres what Im doing . There were a few blends that were getting a bit on the dry side . Im using a very old killer humidor to rehydrate them to shape . Somebody put in some old Country Doctor .... I love you , man , whomever you are . It was a bit dry so I got that one back to speed and had a bowl today ... holy shit it was wonderful . I got it a bit more humid than I wanted but its not hurting it . I have the Sutliff R blend in the old humidor and that twill take 3 days I believe . The old humidor does a good job . I have a more modern one from the 70's that is a nuclear speed humidor and Im not using that one because too much too quick isnt good all the time
Anyway , Im sampling what Im interested in .. I did steal one of the Jet pipes [ the small one ] ... Oh , I grabbed the goofy flashlight as I have a fetish for them

There is a couple really small ziplocks of what I believe are G&H snuffs [ ? ] ... they are super dry and Im guessing thats how they should be . If they are indeed snuff ... its the weirdest cut Ive seen in a snuff . G&H Strawberry , as an example
This covid thing Im over , did my sinus in for a few days . Im giving it a rest but the thought of snuff is making me want to snort some Tops or Superior like a rabid fiend .. I just dont think Im ready

Im rambling . So , Ill get stuff up to speed and add some things and send it out . @Chef Benny said he wasnt in a rush so I figure Ill take the time to make things as nice as I can . Its going to hurt to hand over that country doctor , lol , I swear .. so , Ill send half and Ill sweeten the deal by tossing something vintage and or bad ass in there . I really really enjoyed that bowl . And btw , @Chef Benny ... I smoked it in that funky carved Yello Bole