The intense magicry of creating Redheaded Bomshell

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Sorry about the delay . Once I get over this shit for sure ... like 110 % .. I'll shoot stuff out . I havent entered my tobacco cabinet since before I got sick . Ive had a pouch of SWR and a Pouch of Backwooods original Ive been smoking . They were in the work van . My home will be decontaminated and nothing will be able to live other than my family and maybe the dogs and cats when Im done
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Is it Covid you have? I had it in mid September and my smell and taste senses are still not back to normal.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

mrpipster wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:34 pm Is it Covid you have? I had it in mid September and my smell and taste senses are still not back to normal.
Yeah , covid . My senses are good to go except the first couple days my coffee tasted like a cooper/bleach combo . SWR in the cob tastes just as beautiful as always , thankfully :)
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:42 pm
mrpipster wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:34 pm Is it Covid you have? I had it in mid September and my smell and taste senses are still not back to normal.
Yeah , covid . My senses are good to go except the first couple days my coffee tasted like a cooper/bleach combo . SWR in the cob tastes just as beautiful as always , thankfully :)
Good for you. I hope it stays that way for you.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche