Post a Picture of You Smoking a Pipe! Vol. 2

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:44 pm Image
I like how the cloud behind you looks like it is coming out of the bowl. All of this photo is nicely composed. I hate it when my artist background comes out when I talk about things, because I know it makes no difference to most people, but, really, everything about this photo speaks volumes on a wordless level, the way the visual arts work.

Thank you for sharing.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Citizen B wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:14 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:44 pm Image
I like how the cloud behind you looks like it is coming out of the bowl. All of this photo is nicely composed. I hate it when my art background to talk about things, because I know it makes no difference to most people, but, really, everything about this photo speaks volumes on a visual level.

Thank you for sharing.
Didn’t even notice, but your right about the cloud. Funny story, about 30 seconds after I snapped this photo my realtor called and asked if we could do a showing in a half hour. It happened very fast and we were out of the house with the kids and dogs at Wendy’s to get them some milkshakes🤣. Luckily the house was still put together because we had a showing yesterday. This selling a house stuff is nuts.
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

One of my drop dead favorite pipes , my Jet made in France chubby billiard filled with Elizabethan . Fixed my buddies P trap and headed home

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

I drove a service van for a couple decades! All the banging and clanging of tools and material. I was so glad to be out of one, now I find I really miss driving one. Lol
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Plinsc wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:54 pm I drove a service van for a couple decades! All the banging and clanging of tools and material. I was so glad to be out of one, now I find I really miss driving one. Lol
Theyre pretty loud but they drive easy and youre above most of the larger pickups so the view is good . For work , Ill not drive anything else . I got sick of thngs getting wet , icy , leaves etc

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:41 am Image
Did you compose this photo this way on purpose or is it a candid snapshot? If you look at it, you know why I am asking. What are you doing, inhaling the sky and exhaling it out again, or, vice versa?

There is a pipe tobacco metaphor in this photo but I don't have the time or inclination to assemble it.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Citizen B wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:17 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:41 am Image
Did you compose this photo this way on purpose or is it a candid snapshot? If you look at it, you know why I am asking. What are you doing, inhaling the sky and exhaling it out again, or, vice versa?

There is a pipe tobacco metaphor in this photo but I don't have the time or inclination to assemble it.
I took an iPhone live photo, a moving photo, and then made the main photo the smoke exhaling out. I tried this time. :)