Latest Tobacco Purchase 2022

pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

GH makes a lot of my favorite tobaccos. Disappointing to see that presentation. If you’re purchasing they much from a tobacco company, they need to up their game in the that department. Rattrays is a good example of this. Amazing presentation.
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Puff nstuff

I stopped by the closest real tobacco shop the other day and picked up a couple of goodies. Looking forward to trying the AF maduro brevas.

Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

ImageHave another small order coming from 4Noggins but this is the bulk of things. I wanted to take advantage of some in stock G&H while I could as well as stock up on more of my favorites and give a classic like Amphora a try. Also heard great things about War Horse and me being a massive licorice fan I’m sure I’ll enjoy it.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

pipedrum22 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:49 am ImageHave another small order coming from 4Noggins but this is the bulk of things. I wanted to take advantage of some in stock G&H while I could as well as stock up on more of my favorites and give a classic like Amphora a try. Also heard great things about War Horse and me being a massive licorice fan I’m sure I’ll enjoy it.
Great selection there. The original War Horse is a big favortie. The green as well. The greens casing/topping is freaking crazy. I have no idea what it is. Its good though if you like weird stuff.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Just got this in the mail from KBV. Any of you Bastards send this to me? I didnt order it. :king:

pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Piping Abe wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:21 pm
pipedrum22 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:49 am ImageHave another small order coming from 4Noggins but this is the bulk of things. I wanted to take advantage of some in stock G&H while I could as well as stock up on more of my favorites and give a classic like Amphora a try. Also heard great things about War Horse and me being a massive licorice fan I’m sure I’ll enjoy it.
Great selection there. The original War Horse is a big favortie. The green as well. The greens casing/topping is freaking crazy. I have no idea what it is. Its good though if you like weird stuff.
I’m all about weird baccy!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

War horse has been on my radar for years now and it sounds like I need to pull my thumbs out and grab some
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:54 pm
War horse has been on my radar for years now and it sounds like I need to pull my thumbs out and grab some
Its not too strong in nicotine. But they both are Full flavor, Thats for sure.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:10 pm

Five brothers can always add a little bit of nicotine if needed. Very full flavor is a big part of what I enjoy.

(back in the day when I was making vape liquids I would have had plenty of nicotine on hand to spice up a weak blend :lol:)
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:15 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:10 pm

Five brothers can always add a little bit of nicotine if needed. Very full flavor is a big part of what I enjoy.

(back in the day when I was making vape liquids I would have had plenty of nicotine on hand to spice up a weak blend :lol:)
I never could do vaping. The smoke was so empty to me. And the flavors weren’t great either. I tried a bunch. But I don’t smoke for nicotine either. Although it does add strength to a blend in a good way.