Gotta new knife.

Tsal
Forum Decorum

I've been using my Boker skinner since I can remember, it was my dad's and he gave it to me in the 80's, I learned how to sharpen knives with that knife. . I never really thought about replacing it but turning 50 gives you enough reasons to buy stuff but this time I wanted something special other than a pipe. So I asked @ncrobb to make me one and he did. I love this knife and one day I will hand it down to my first born son Reid. When he see's this thing he is going to freak out. :lol:
Rob, thank you, brother!👍
The Troll Whisperer
Riff89

Tsal wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:10 pm I've been using my Boker skinner since I can remember, it was my dad's and he gave it to me in the 80's, I learned how to sharpen knives on that knife. . I never really thought about replacing it but turning 50 gives you enough reasons to buy stuff but this time I wanted something special other than a pipe. So I asked @ncrobb to make me one and he did. I love this knife and one day I will hand it down to my first born son Reid. When he see's this thing he is going to freak out. :lol:
Wow that’s a beautiful knife and the sheath is mint!!!! Great work @ncrobb!!!
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

:awesome:
Great looking knife!!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Riff89 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:25 pm
Tsal wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:10 pm I've been using my Boker skinner since I can remember, it was my dad's and he gave it to me in the 80's, I learned how to sharpen knives on that knife. . I never really thought about replacing it but turning 50 gives you enough reasons to buy stuff but this time I wanted something special other than a pipe. So I asked @ncrobb to make me one and he did. I love this knife and one day I will hand it down to my first born son Reid. When he see's this thing he is going to freak out. :lol:
Wow that’s a beautiful knife and the sheath is mint!!!! Great work @ncrobb!!!
All I can say is Wow too! It's a badass knife, heavy too.
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Whoa man that's a stunner!
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
ncrobb
Founding Member

@Tsal glad you like it. It’ll last a looong time.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Chef Benny wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:34 pm :awesome:
Great looking knife!!
Thank you.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

ncrobb wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:40 pm @Tsal glad you like it. It’ll last a looong time.
I lovat! It definitely will.
The Troll Whisperer
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Very nice indeed! I used a drop point Buck with a gut hook back when I hunted. I could peel a deer faster than a navel orange with your new knife I bet.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Lostdog5152 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:58 pm Very nice indeed! I used a drop point Buck with a gut hook back when I hunted. I could peel a deer faster than a navel orange with your new knife I bet.
Drop points are my favorite. Never owned a gut hook knife tho..they remind me of a bottle opener. Nothing beats a fresh blade, the only thing left to hunt around here are ducks.
The Troll Whisperer