Getting Ready!

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

I hear you two loud and clear. Back to mortorcycles.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Tsal wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:50 pm When I drive my bike I always like to drive it with premium. I never look at the prices either, just, "filler up, Sir" because here in Jersey we don't pump our own gas, hand him my credit card and off I go. No receipts.
What do you ride?
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Wildcat wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:07 pm
Tsal wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:50 pm When I drive my bike I always like to drive it with premium. I never look at the prices either, just, "filler up, Sir" because here in Jersey we don't pump our own gas, hand him my credit card and off I go. No receipts.
What do you ride?
In New Jersey it could be anything.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

What do you ride?

Except Tommys has longer streamers ...

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:53 pm
What do you ride?

Except Tommys has longer streamers ...

:lol: :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

What do you ride?
Soft tail.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Citizen B wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:10 pm
What do you ride?
In New Jersey it could be anything.
But a burgandy moped.
The Troll Whisperer
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Citizen B wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:15 pm
rekamepip wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:12 pm Not a bike but I did get in a pre-spring wax job on my Honda Accord and will do so again as soon as I get another 70 degree day
So shiny I figured I’d get a couple extra MPG
Going to need all the help we can when gas prices go up for the summertime
How old is that Honda?

I was talking about this today, not about cars because I have no interest in them, but about Japanese manufacturing.

Japanese manufacturing cannot be beat. Other products are good, but when you buy Japanese you will never go wrong. That was not the case when I was growing up.

Nobody calls something Jap Crap anymore.
Currently sporting a 2012
for the last 14 years or so I’ve been in a Japanese brands mostly Honda cars actually gone through 4 or 5 civics, 4 Acurasand this will be my 4th Accord
most of them I just fixed and flipped
but Loved Them All !
Easy to work on and fairly cheap to keep maintenance

So far the best MPG of them all was my old 89 civic, that old sedan was very aerodynamically challenged but it got 42 mpg with no problem although I did have a jdm motor swap with open exhaust, great tires and new wheel bearings
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

That bike is absolutely gorgeous Wildcat. In my younger years I wanted a motorcycle in the worst way but never pulled the trigger. Watching the way people drive out here in the land of fruits and nuts I'm glad I didn't.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin