What Tequila/Mezcal Are You Drinking Tonight?

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Puff nstuff wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:24 pm
Tsal wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:09 pm
Puff nstuff wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:19 pm Image
Did you have a party last night? That entire shelf looks like trouble.
:lol:

No, that's just the way things go around here. We have many friends who enjoy drink, and they all know that my wife likes her tequila and mezcal, and that it puts her in a mood to sing. She's a great singer so she is regularly showered with bottled gifts. We don't drink *a lot*, but we do imbibe steadily, and as a result there are usually many very good bottles open to choose from.
As they say in Mexico: "Para todo mal, mezcal; para todo bien, tambien!"
Roughly translated: for all that ails you, mezcal; and for everything good as well!
You need to keep a watchful eye on your swinger friends I bet when you have parties, being hammered on tequila is a wild ride!
The Troll Whisperer
Puff nstuff

Tsal wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:45 am
Tsal wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:09 pm

Did you have a party last night? That entire shelf looks like trouble.

No, that's just the way things go around here. We have many friends who enjoy drink, and they all know that my wife likes her tequila and mezcal, and that it puts her in a mood to sing. She's a great singer so she is regularly showered with bottled gifts. We don't drink *a lot*, but we do imbibe steadily, and as a result there are usually many very good bottles open to choose from.
Roughly translated: for all that ails you, mezcal; and for everything good as well!
You need to keep a watchful eye on your swinger friends I bet when you have parties, being hammered on tequila is a wild ride!
:lol: That particular woman can be a handful when she she drinks, but she only drinks wine or vodka cocktails, and once she's passed her limit her husband whisks her away. All our other friends can handle their liquor, and they keep their deviations to themselves!
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Puff nstuff wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:06 am

:lol: That particular woman can be a handful when she she drinks, but she only drinks wine or vodka cocktails, and once she's passed her limit her husband whisks her away. All our other friends can handle their liquor, and they keep their deviations to themselves!
I picture Austin Powers over there!
The Troll Whisperer
Puff nstuff

Tsal wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:18 am
Uh, yeah, no...at my age I ain't making anyone 'horny, baby,' other than my own wife, on a good day.
We do love watching Austin, though.
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Puff nstuff wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:03 am

Uh, yeah, no...at my age I ain't making anyone 'horny, baby,' other than my own wife, on a good day.
If you keep funneling tequila down everyone's throat you might. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Tsal wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:47 am

Do you have any other medical issues that need addressing @Tsal ? I hear tequila is good for swollen ankles and ashy elbows.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Wildcat wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:53 am
Tsal wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:47 am

Do you have any other medical issues that need addressing @Tsal ? I hear tequila is good for swollen ankles and ashy elbows.
I'm good in the ankles and elbows department. I takes me whiskey for cholesterol and I seem to be a hot tottie kinda fella. Delicious.
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:08 am Image
:lol: :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:08 am Image
It's wrong that I'm slightly turned on by this... right?
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom