Sutliff Moroccan Spice

kschatey

Wildcat wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:16 pm
kschatey wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:10 pm
kschatey wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:14 pm
:lurk: seriously!!
Man I hope it's good.
It better be! I made a special effort on this. Well, if it at least smells good then I can just burn it as incense, right?
Last edited by kschatey on Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kschatey

Citizen B wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:37 pm
kschatey wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:31 pm Okay, I'm gonna take one for the team... I have ordered a tin of the Sutliff Moroccan Spice tobacco to try!
Wouldn't you rather just speculate for pages and pages on end?

I don't get you, man. I thought you were one of us. :?
Everybody else was chasin' the C&D Anthology (missed/forgot about it) and here we are pontificating about a Sutliff aromatic. What's wrong with us?!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

kschatey wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:23 pm
kschatey wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:31 pm Okay, I'm gonna take one for the team... I have ordered a tin of the Sutliff Moroccan Spice tobacco to try!

Everybody else was chasin' the C&D Anthology (missed/forgot about it) and here we are pontificating about a Sutliff aromatic. What's wrong with us?!
I had a few tins of anthology in a cart. Decided I'd rather order another 8oz can of gentleman caller and a boatload of five brothers. So one day I will do just that
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
kschatey

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:34 pm

I had a few tins of anthology in a cart. Decided I'd rather order another 8oz can of gentleman caller and a boatload of five brothers. So one day I will do just that
Yeah, Anthology will likely be around again when P&C finally posts their allotment to sell. Not sure if I will bite then or not. I'm honestly more excited about the Moroccan Spice showing up at this point. Unless it sucks and then drown me worries with sweet mint tea and smoke something else from the stash!

I don't believe that I've had a deer tongue blend which sounds interesting. I think my neighbor may have a local blend with deer tongue that I may have to bum off him to try.

I have definitely not had Five Brothers as I am a nicotine wimp!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

kschatey wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:51 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:34 pm

Yeah, Anthology will likely be around again when P&C finally posts their allotment to sell. Not sure if I will bite then or not. I'm honestly more excited about the Moroccan Spice showing up at this point. Unless it sucks and then drown me worries with sweet mint tea and smoke something else from the stash!

I don't believe that I've had a deer tongue blend which sounds interesting. I think my neighbor may have a local blend with deer tongue that I may have to bum off him to try.

I have definitely not had Five Brothers as I am a nicotine wimp!
They are an acquired taste for most folks. A lot of people claim that they have a vanilla thing going on. I find them to be much more herbal. With as much as you mention mint tea they may be right up your alley
Jlando19

@Mr Beardsley How’s Five Brothers compare to Picayune? I pose this question assuming you’ve had the latter of course. I have the better part of a pound squirreled away, it was the last pound tobacco pipes dot com had. I’m going to go see if @Fr_Tom has a review for both of them up on tobacco reviews dot com. He’s become my go to when looking for reviews on there.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I like 5 Bros. It is a very different smoke from Picayune.

There is an earthy, hearty quality to 5 Bros that is not everyones cup o' tea. It is Not for anyone who has poor nicotine tolerance.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Jlando19 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:15 am @Mr Beardsley How’s Five Brothers compare to Picayune? I pose this question assuming you’ve had the latter of course. I have the better part of a pound squirreled away, it was the last pound tobacco pipes dot com had. I’m going to go see if @Fr_Tom has a review for both of them up on tobacco reviews dot com. He’s become my go to when looking for reviews on there.
I was never able to get my grubby paws on any picayune so I'm not able to give you a comparison. As the Padre says, five brothers is just a straight up burley that's packing plenty of nicotine
Ronv69
Founding Member

One thing I think we can be sure of is that Moroccan Spice is not like Picayune or 5 Brothers.
God and Texas!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ronv69 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:28 am One thing I think we can be sure of is that Moroccan Spice is not like Picayune or 5 Brothers.
Well five brothers and picayune both are reputed to have plenty of nicotine so we know it didn't come out of the sutliff house :lol: