UNBELIEVABLE!!! Score of a LIFETIME

Robhumphrey04

She had some others. I’ll get pics and qtys on hand and if y’all want some let me know. I’ll get it and send it to you for whatever she charges plus whatever postal Sam charges. She seemed to be pretty even on 20 a tin but hell she may sell the entire haul for a fixed low amount.
Robhumphrey04

ncrobb wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:04 pm That McCraine’s Red Ribbon will be some of THE BEST straight Virginia Pipe tobacco you will ever get. McClellands took their best red Virginia and packaged it for McCrainie’s which is a brick and mortar store in Charlotte, NC. When McClelland closed shop it ended the Red Ribbon and Red Flake tinned pipe tobacco line. If you like Virginia’s with the age on that tin it’ll be awesome. Think of it as McClellands 5100 Red Cake super special.

Excellent score all the way around.
There were about 5 or 6 tins of it if you want some. Let me know.
Robhumphrey04

:thumbs: I’m gonna need more mason jars.
kschatey

Robhumphrey04 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:07 pm
ncrobb wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:04 pm That McCraine’s Red Ribbon will be some of THE BEST straight Virginia Pipe tobacco you will ever get. McClellands took their best red Virginia and packaged it for McCrainie’s which is a brick and mortar store in Charlotte, NC. When McClelland closed shop it ended the Red Ribbon and Red Flake tinned pipe tobacco line. If you like Virginia’s with the age on that tin it’ll be awesome. Think of it as McClellands 5100 Red Cake super special.

I would love some of that stuff. One that I've always heard about and never had the chance to get since I only started in late 2019.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

kschatey wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:09 pm

I would love some of that stuff. One that I've always heard about and never had the chance to get since I only started in late 2019.
It's good. Not the most exciting or interesting smoke in the world but no denying that it's damn fine tobacco. Smoked a good bit of it until it started to disagree with me and then I gave it away after McClelland closed up shop
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Robhumphrey04 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:08 pm Does this penzance look right? Is that mold?
Mold? In West Texas? lol
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
ncrobb
Founding Member

I appreciate the offer. I got a pretty good stash. 🙄
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Ronv69
Founding Member

Robhumphrey04 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:08 pm Does this penzance look right? Is that mold?
Was the tin sealed with a good vacuum? I had a tin of Penzance a couple of years ago and I opened it, smoked a bowl and went to bed. The next evening I was going to smoke some more and when I opened the tin it was covered in mold. I tried pealing off the outside but it was all the way through. No question it was mold. Hairs everywhere.
God and Texas!
Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

WOW what a find!!!!!! Enjoy those smokes like a fine wine
"Keep your nose in the wind, your eye along the skyline"
Del Gue
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Robhumphrey04 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:06 pm She had some others. I’ll get pics and qtys on hand and if y’all want some let me know. I’ll get it and send it to you for whatever she charges plus whatever postal Sam charges. She seemed to be pretty even on 20 a tin but hell she may sell the entire haul for a fixed low amount.
Great Find !
I know how you felt when you were at the store and hard to contain the excitement (what a great feeling)

Hope you Enjoy
🔥