White Knight 10th anniversary

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:45 pm
kschatey wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:42 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:52 pm

It’s ruminations ;)
Yep, my bad!
I had to go read some of Briar Lee to see what all the hubbub was about. I read his three page thread about Lee pipes and grain. He took a lot of heat for posting about his favorite brand!

Maybe he was asking for it though. That’s all I read from him. And he’s a lawyer, so I don’t feel too sorry for him! lol

Ruminations
I don’t really wanna keep talking about another forum here but that guy is so funny, in a not funny way. He’ll start saying how cherry cavendish is the best tobacco ever and then next thing there is no better briar than Lee pipes in the world. All in a thread about latakia. Its so off track its hilarious
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Piping Abe wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:48 pm
Yep, my bad!
I had to go read some of Briar Lee to see what all the hubbub was about. I read his three page thread about Lee pipes and grain. He took a lot of heat for posting about his favorite brand!

Maybe he was asking for it though. That’s all I read from him. And he’s a lawyer, so I don’t feel too sorry for him! lol

Ruminations
I don’t really wanna keep talking about another forum here but that guy is so funny, in a not funny way. He’ll start saying how cherry cavendish is the best tobacco ever and then next thing there is no better briar than Lee pipes in the world. All in a thread about latakia. Its so off track its hilarious
:lol:
FJB
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Oh hell... Now I gotta go see what the gossip is about :lol:
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:01 pm Oh hell... Now I gotta go see what the gossip is about :lol:
Enquiring minds want to know!
FJB
kschatey

Piping Abe wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:48 pm
Yep, my bad!

Ruminations
Yep, that's exactly my point. I had to stop reading his stuff because I thought I might be going insane.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Everything he says is made up. People ask him where does he get the info but its literally all made up. He never answers
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I've read all I can... Since I don't keep nails around here I'm going to go pound a screw into timber with my forehead to wash away the memories :lol:
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:44 pm I've read all I can... Since I don't keep nails around here I'm going to go pound a screw into timber to wash away the memories :lol:
Aw, c’mon! The guy wasn’t that bad! lol
FJB
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:46 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:44 pm I've read all I can... Since I don't keep nails around here I'm going to go pound a screw into timber to wash away the memories :lol:
Depends on the thread.. just search in Forum Titles for “rumination”
kschatey

Piping Abe wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:48 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:46 pm
Depends on the thread.. just search in Forum Titles for “rumination”
Yes, those threads are classic BriarLee! I think he used to start a new one weekly. Then two per week.