Unsmoked Standard System Peterson Pipes For Trade

Dr Watson

I am closing this trade offer.
Last night, a neighbour approached me while I was smoking my pipe and asked all these questions about pipe smoking.
So, I ended up gifting him the pipes to help him get started as there are no B & Ms in my province.
I didn't see that one coming at all and apologize if there was anyone considering engaging into a trade with me.
'Tobacco is my favorite vegetable.'. Frank Zappa.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Thats awesome. Glad to hear that. Hoping to hear some stories in the future of you and your neighbor sharing a smoke!
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Dr Watson wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:27 am I am closing this trade offer.
Last night, a neighbour approached me while I was smoking my pipe and asked all these questions about pipe smoking.
So, I ended up gifting him the pipes to help him get started as there are no B & Ms in my province.
I didn't see that one coming at all and apologize if there was anyone considering engaging into a trade with me.
Well done! Much more satisfying than a trade!
May you both enjoy smoking together for years to come!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Dr Watson wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:27 am I am closing this trade offer.
That's pretty alright, actually. Glad for you and your neighbor!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-