Pressed 22 Crumble Cake

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

kschatey wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:49 pm
Wildcat wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:48 pm
kschatey wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:02 pm

Oh it's real. Still available at tobaccopipes.com.
I'm being lazy. Lazy in an @Citizen B kind of lazy... Please post the description.
Orchard mist by Missouri Meerschaum is composed of a blend of Virginia and Burley tobaccos aged for 90 days in a peach brandy barrel before being pressed into a crumble cake, creating a light aromatic replete with rich tobacco flavor with notes of fruit and spice. This blend is a limited release, with only 1800 tins produced for 2022. 🍑
Huh. That's nothing like I've ever smoked, but it's got me a-hankerin'. Stinkin' TAD! :lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

kschatey wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:02 pm

Oh it's real. Still available at tobaccopipes.com.
I'm being lazy. Lazy in an @Citizen B kind of lazy... Please post the description.
..... only 1800 tins produced for 2022. 🍑
How many tins are you going to buy? :lurk:

@MikeDennison , it's the tin art that got you isn't it?

Quote: "Huh. That's nothing like I've ever smoked, but it's got me a-hankerin'. Stinkin' TAD! :lol:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Citizen B wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:38 pm

..... only 1800 tins produced for 2022. 🍑
How many tins are you going to buy? :lurk:

@MikeDennison , it's the tin art that got you isn't it?

Quote: "Huh. That's nothing like I've ever smoked, but it's got me a-hankerin'. Stinkin' TAD! :lol:
:lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Ronv69
Founding Member

My Pressed 22 Crumble Cake came today. The post office delivered it to the mailbox and some insecticide had soaked the box and got all over the tins. The baggie of pumpkin spice seemed to be OK but it's got a different taste to it. I spent 15 minutes washing off the tins. 😡
God and Texas!
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ronv69 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:09 pm My Pressed 22 Crumble Cake came today. The post office delivered it to the mailbox and some insecticide had soaked the box and got all over the tins. The baggie of pumpkin spice seemed to be OK but it's got a different taste to it. I spent 15 minutes washing off the tins. 😡
I can't hit like Ron
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ronv69 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:09 pm My Pressed 22 Crumble Cake came today. The post office delivered it to the mailbox and some insecticide had soaked the box and got all over the tins. The baggie of pumpkin spice seemed to be OK but it's got a different taste to it. I spent 15 minutes washing off the tins. 😡
You sure it wasn't just extra topping?

(in all seriousness that sucks. I'd be pretty heated about that)
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ronv69
Founding Member

Wildcat wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:34 pm
I can't hit like Ron
I appreciate that. At least the tins seem to be sealed. I'm going to give them a couple of days to dry and see if the smell is gone
God and Texas!
Ronv69
Founding Member

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:37 pm

I don't know where it happened. I am sure it wasn't the fault of the company and I can't tell at my post lady as she is the only one in this part of the County. There's no point in getting upset if I don't know who did it.
God and Texas!
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ronv69 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:41 pm

I don't know where it happened. I am sure it wasn't the fault of the company and I can't tell at my post lady as she is the only one in this part of the County. There's no point in getting upset if I don't know who did it.
You're a good man Charlie Brown
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Wildcat wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:36 am
Ronv69 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:41 pm

You're a good man Charlie Brown
I was thinkin' the same thing...glad you went ahead and said it.