Pressed 22 Crumble Cake

Ronv69
Founding Member

I've had this release on my calendar for months and I don't remember why I put it on there. Anyway, it's new and sounded good so I ordered a couple of tins.
God and Texas!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ronv69 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:00 pm I've had this release on my calendar for months and I don't remember why I put it on there. Anyway, it's new and sounded good so I ordered a couple of tins.
From where? Is it still available? I know nothing about it but I like the look of the tobacco. I'll buy a tin if it is still available.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ronv69
Founding Member

Tobaccopipes.com
God and Texas!
Ronv69
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:14 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:00 pm I've had this release on my calendar for months and I don't remember why I put it on there. Anyway, it's new and sounded good so I ordered a couple of tins.
From where? Is it still available? I know nothing about it but I like the look of the tobacco. I'll buy a tin if it is still available.
See above.
God and Texas!
Ronv69
Founding Member

Product Details
A wonderful mild Aromatic with a base of Virginias, Burley, and Cavendish. The light topping imparts delightful notes of fruit and honey, leaving room for the tart grassy Virginias, and nutty Burleys. The Cavendish offers a subdued sweetness and rich body. To bring it all together, the blend is pressed into a Crumble Cake, bringing all thes notes into perfect harmony
God and Texas!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

That brand has a good number id like to try
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
kschatey

Looking forward to hearing how the blend tastes!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I just ordered a tin.

Tin: $12.99.
Tax: $ 0.89.
Shipping $6.99.

I am not going to pay more than half the cost of a tin for shipping ever again.

I can pay $20.87 for a tin at a B&M and have a much better shopping experience whatever I end up with. I don't mind paying an occasional $20/tin at a B&M because I like to have them around. I do not care if Tobaccopipes.com lives or dies.

The S&H costs are really sticking in my craw, why not just factor that into the price of the tins? Screw these crumbs.

I am sure I will love whatever tobacco this is.

Can you tell I am in a sour mood? What gave me away? S&H.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
kschatey

Citizen B wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:58 pm I just ordered a tin.

Tin: $12.99.
Tax: $ 0.89.
Shipping $6.99.

I am not going to pay more than half the cost of a tin for shipping ever again.

I can pay $20.87 for a tin at a B&M and have a much better shopping experience whatever I end up with. I don't mind paying an occasional $20/tin at a B&M because I like to have them around. I do not care if Tobaccopipes.com lives or dies.

The S&H costs are really sticking in my craw, why not just factor that into the price of the tins? Screw these crumbs.

I am sure I will love whatever tobacco this is.

Can you tell I am in a sour mood? What gave me away? S&H.
The cheapest place I have found for shipping a couple of tins is Watch City Cigar, but they don't carry everything.
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Good gravy, that crumb kake looks edible. "Kake" makes me think about that Kajun Kake I picked up at the pipe show in St Louis years back. Anyway, the description sounds amazing. I wonder if the local BG Pipe & Cigar has one or the other. Hmmm...
Last edited by Longshanks on Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?