Cocktail of choice

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Much to Mrs. King's consternation, I have taken to sipping a cordial glass of white wine in the morning accompanied by soda water.

I dislike coffee.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

Yuengling unleaded up!
Some mornings when coffee isn’t cutting it I drink hot tea with heavy cream, it may hit the spot for you.
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:37 pm Much to Mrs. King's consternation, I have taken to sipping a cordial glass of white wine in the morning accompanied by soda water.

I dislike coffee.

I dont know how your system works , we're all different .. thank God almighty ... but I couldnt function without coffee and a good amount of it . Semi recently , I purposely forced myself to 3 cups of coffee a day , from like 10 . But Ive since started drinking more again , averaging about 5 a day . If I drink alcohol at all , my motivation just blows , so I always wait till Im done for a day before having any . I couldn't do any in the morning ... I mean I could but Id get nothing done that day .. 100 %
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:36 pm
Citizen B wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:37 pm Much to Mrs. King's consternation, I have taken to sipping a cordial glass of white wine in the morning accompanied by soda water.

I dislike coffee.

I dont know how your system works , we're all different .. thank God almighty ... but I couldnt function without coffee and a good amount of it . Semi recently , I purposely forced myself to 3 cups of coffee a day , from like 10 . But Ive since started drinking more again , averaging about 5 a day . If I drink alcohol at all , my motivation just blows , so I always wait till Im done for a day before having any . I couldn't do any in the morning ... I mean I could but Id get nothing done that day .. 100 %
I drink that thimbleful of wine and three glasses of soda water an hour while I read the newspaper. It's not like I climb up on a roof and swing a hammer after breakfast. I hate being drunk and I do not leave even tipsy.

This really is what it's like to live in New Orleans. I'm not the only one. I've gone native. We live a totally different lifestyle here.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:01 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:36 pm

I dislike coffee.

I drink that thimbleful of wine and three glasses of soda water an hour while I read the newspaper. It's not like I climb up on a roof and swing a hammer after breakfast. I hate being drunk and I do not leave even tipsy.

This really is what it's like to live in New Orleans. I'm not the only one. I've gone native. We live a totally different lifestyle here.
I hate being too drunk . Drunk is meh .. but buzzed is nice . Yeah , a tiny bit diluted isnt gonna effect you
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

Just enjoyed an old fashioned on the front porch with the Mrs, she had a Drew Estate Tabac and I had Carter hall.
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

I mixed up some Tom Collins for this evening, the drink of choice of my granddaddy. It’s funny that I was about 7 years old when he passed but remember my dad and him sitting in front of the fireplace drinking that and smoking pipes of Cherry smelling tobacco. They are both gone so I don’t have any way to find out which blend.