Certified Codger

Tsal wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:17 am
We all float down here :lol: :?
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:02 am
To think a commercial like this would never see the light of day in 2023.
The Troll Whisperer
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:02 am
I think I'll have nightmares after watching that.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Abe’s Boo Berry Review:

I had a piece of Pumpkin Chocolate Bread and then 2 pieces of Corn Bread with Butter for breakfast. I then decided to have some Boo Berry Cereal. No bergs were harmed in the making of this review.

The wonderful crunchy purple ghosts provide a delicious and artificial Berry taste. It is the lead component.

The spirited blueberry notes, akin to a ghostly apparition, intertwine with the mischievous dance of marshmallow companions. Each spoonful conjures a spell of sweet nostalgia, weaving a tapestry of haunted sweetness and spectral crunch. The aroma, reminiscent of a bewitched morning, lingers like the ghostly whispers of breakfast past. No bite or harshness The left over milk is a very nice purple. They should sell milk this color. It would sell like hot cakes.

4 out of 4 stars.

ImageImage
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:44 am Abe’s Boo Berry Review:

I had a piece of Pumpkin Chocolate Bread and then 2 pieces of Corn Bread with Butter for breakfast. I then decided to have some Boo Berry Cereal. No bergs were harmed in the making of this review.

The wonderful crunchy purple ghosts provide a delicious and artificial Berry taste. It is the lead component.

The spirited blueberry notes, akin to a ghostly apparition, intertwine with the mischievous dance of marshmallow companions. Each spoonful conjures a spell of sweet nostalgia, weaving a tapestry of haunted sweetness and spectral crunch. The aroma, reminiscent of a bewitched morning, lingers like the ghostly whispers of breakfast past. No bite or harshness The left over milk is a very nice purple. They should sell milk this color. It would sell like hot cakes.

4 out of 4 stars.

ImageImage
Most wonderful review . Id figure it to be blue ... or is your camera in shock
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:05 am

4 out of 4 stars.

ImageImage
This cereal is purple. The cereal itself and the milk is purple.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:15 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:05 am

4 out of 4 stars.

ImageImage
This cereal is purple. The cereal itself and the milk is purple.
Ok , thats awesome . Im gonna go to a walmart today ...maybe theyll have something cool like this . Currently Im down to a near empty box of corn flakes . Corn flakes , banana and honey [ preferably sourwood honey ] is my favorite non cool cereal . Im so in the mood for a cool cereal
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.