Serial Cereal addiction

rekamepip
Codger in Training

Citizen B wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:07 pm I had gumbo at a lakefront diner for breakfast today. Does gumbo count as cereal? It was delicious but too many shrimp in it for me this morning.

I had it with rice, not milk. I ate all the rice.
Absolutely Gumbo for breakfast is cereal!
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

I got Boo Berry and Count Chocula already in September. They have Frankenberry. They have Frute Brute this year as well.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

So , I did a walmart run . Joey wanted a lamp with a phone charger thing in it . We needed cereal real bad

We got the Holy Grail .. MaltOmeal Dino Bites ... its like Fruity Pebbles on Crack , its awesome

So , I notice wal mart brand Lucky Charms [ Magic Treasures ] for 1.89 .... I though , damn .. Ill try that . It might taste like 1.89 , we"ll see

Then I figure , what else does walmart have ? .... turns out a lot of versions . Ive had their Life version [ Oat Crunch ] and its damn good , so I got Honey Graham to try [ $2.19 ]

My son , Anthony , works for Walmart srtocking shelves from 10pm to 7 am 5 days a week . They treat him really well and he has a decent benefits package being full time . I figure Ill try their stuff and report back

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:40 pm I got Boo Berry and Count Chocula already in September. They have Frankenberry. They have Frute Brute this year as well.
What store did you see them at ?
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:06 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:40 pm I got Boo Berry and Count Chocula already in September. They have Frankenberry. They have Frute Brute this year as well.
They are all over here. Walmart, sams club, target, etc
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:53 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:06 pm
They are all over here. Walmart, sams club, target, etc
Cool . That stuff isnt up here , at least at walmart ... ill check the other 2 food stores

So I was just gona try the Golden Grahams knock off .... Im out of milk
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ok , the Honey Grahams [ I went and got milk ]

They get soft faster than Golden Grahams . The " flake " isnt as dense . But they rock ... I enjoyed the ever living hell out of that bowl . Anthony is gonna dig that one .. so , it will be gone sometime tomorrow more than likely . Very much worth the $2.19

For those interested in such things ...

NUTRITIAN FACTS

Serving size is about 1 cup .... lol , yeah , if youre an 11 year old girl . So , easily double these numbers

11 year old girl size ... Average human male size

Calories ..... 170 ............................................. 340
Cholesterol 0 ............................................ 0
Sodium [ why dont they call it salt ] .... 16% ................ 32%
Total Carbs 12% .......................................... 24%
protein 2g ............................................ 4g
Iron 30% ........................................ 60%

Has 10 to 15 % in other minerals in girl size amounts . All in all , not too bad for a cereal that tastes kick ass

All you have to do now is kill something and eat it and youre good to go ... not talking about killing a plant but an animal for protein . Or go to the food store and buy something someone else has already killed for you . Plant stuff is good too ,, Ive been in a carrot mood lately

Anyway , I just saw a 6point and 3 doe out my living room window . Both freezers are full so the deer feel safe . They are very gorgeous creatures and I do enjoy watching them eat my yard
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:04 pm So , I did a walmart run . Joey wanted a lamp with a phone charger thing in it . We needed cereal real bad

Some of the Walmart brand cereal is good and we go for that to save a buck or so a couple of the cereal I’ve tried wasn’t very good and feel like I wasted a bowl full of milk
The sample size bags are awesome that way you don’t have a five pound bag of cereal laying around (if you don’t like it) waiting for apocalypse
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

There were always fun, at least until you got down to the Raisin Bran! lol 😆

ImageImage
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

One of my favorites today