McRib. 'Nuff Said.

Silver
Certified Codger

8 pages into this thread and I finally gave in to the peer pressure. Had 2 Filet-o-Fish for dinner today. They should be called Square-o-Fish. I think they've gotten smaller since I last had one.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Silver wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:39 pm 8 pages into this thread and I finally gave in to the peer pressure. Had 2 Filet-o-Fish for dinner today. They should be called Square-o-Fish. I think they've gotten smaller since I last had one.
As hungry as I was running errands I still didn't stoop low enough to eat mcproduct
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Wildcat wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:41 pm Image

The red light biscuit breakfast sandwiches reign supreme. The biscuits are so dry you can't swallow it without something to drink. It's turns to plaster when you bite into them. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Tsal wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:39 pm

The red light biscuit breakfast sandwiches reign supreme. The biscuits are so dry you can't swallow it without something to drink. It's turns to plaster when you bite into them. :lol:
:lol: we don't have many speedway stations around here and none of them are full service type joints with "food"
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:18 am
Tsal wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:39 pm

:lol: we don't have many speedway stations around here and none of them are full service type joints with "food"
You are missing out and If you don't eat fast food the red light district in any roadside joint is not a good place to start. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

A tip of my fedora your way.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Tsal wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:54 pm
mrpipster wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:55 pm
Tsal wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:30 pm
You know what it means, don't play games with me.
I think he is refering to food under the heat lamps at gas stations.
Don't play into him... he knows what heat bulbs are. He's from Connecticut.
I had no idea what you were talking about. I thought it had something to do with something else. I don't buy food in gas stations. I never even go inside gas stations. I pay at the pump. When I go inside it is like an adventure, only because I am curious.

I was in one recently, the Brown Derby No. 5, that didn't waste a square inch of space. They even had brass knuckles in a variety of colors. I did not check the hot food items to see how they were being kept warm. I was looking for cucumbers, which they didn't have.

I do not eat at Chinese buffets, either, which is the only other place I can think of that I have seen a heat lamp used in relation to food.

Even when I was on the road for 11 days this past August, I only went inside gas stations to buy a bottle of water, or if there was a pretty girl inside, like they have at Betty Beavers.

Thanks, @mrpipster ! I know I can always count on you.

In other news, I wore my fez all day yesterday. Have you been wearing yours or isn't it the season there yet?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Hey. Youre welcome. I do not own a fez so I am not able to weigh in on that question. I think your beloved McRib is kept warm under a heat lamp.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I have nothing else to add to this thread. I have become uninterested.
The Troll Whisperer