McRib. 'Nuff Said.

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Tsal wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:11 pm I have nothing else to add to this thread. I have become uninterested.
Would mcnuggets be interesting to you? Do they still offer the spicy mustard dipping sauce? That was my jam back in the day as was the filet o fish-like substance
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
kschatey

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:12 pm
Tsal wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:11 pm I have nothing else to add to this thread. I have become uninterested.
Would mcnuggets be interesting to you? Do they still offer the spicy mustard dipping sauce? That was my jam back in the day as was the filet o fish-like substance
Yes and yes.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

kschatey wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:38 pm
Yes and yes.
Nowadays I prefer nuggets in the air fryer and Ken's steak house honey mustard. I can't / haven't found a good spicy mustard substitute
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I am sure I have tried them but I cannot remember what they taste like. They are no McRib.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

I once ate 40 Mcnuggets on a 5 hour roap trip. Let me tell you, after about nugget 20, you need about 4 gallons of water to rehydrate what that salt is taking from your mouth. I made it though..
Ronv69
Founding Member

Sad news
God and Texas!
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:20 pm
Silver wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:39 pm 8 pages into this thread and I finally gave in to the peer pressure. Had 2 Filet-o-Fish for dinner today. They should be called Square-o-Fish. I think they've gotten smaller since I last had one.
As hungry as I was running errands I still didn't stoop low enough to eat mcproduct
McProduct, better living through science.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

McRib=McNope. Hard to resist a good ole fashioned Big Mac though.
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
rekamepip
Codger in Training

You might be better off with an at home version of rib shaped multi meat (possibly meat products)

Slap one or stack two of these bad boys on a fresh Brioche Bun and call it dinner

:buddy:
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

rekamepip wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:59 pm You might be better off with an at home version of rib shaped multi meat (possibly meat products)

Slap one or stack two of these bad boys on a fresh Brioche Bun and call it dinner

:buddy:
You are onto something here.

Isn't this the company that makes the Salisbury steaks? I love those. I am going to the big supermarket tomorrow to look. Mrs. King is going to be appalled when I come home.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.