What Are You Smoking December 2022

BlueRidge
Member in Good Standing

5100 in a Kaywoodie
simplepipes
Codger in Training

simplepipes wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:27 pm SWRA Bucket Blend . . . DG Savoy Pot . . . Diet Soda.

I have tried for many months to break this pipe in for Virginias without success . . . it does well with this particular blend . . . so be it.

-sp
Two bowls in succession and this is ready for an everclear swabbing . . . lazy era dipped stained pipes. Don't want to sit too close to the fireplace tonight as this may become an offering . . .

Newninster Navy Flake . . . Tinsky Pot . . . TyPhoo.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

GLP navigator with a three sails top hat in the wee Canadian that has a light lat ghost.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

simplepipes wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:48 pm
simplepipes wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:27 pm SWRA Bucket Blend . . . DG Savoy Pot . . . Diet Soda.

I have tried for many months to break this pipe in for Virginias without success . . . it does well with this particular blend . . . so be it.

-sp
Two bowls in succession and this is ready for an everclear swabbing . . . lazy era dipped stained pipes. Don't want to sit too close to the fireplace tonight as this may become an offering . . .

-sp
Shame! I had a dipped stained grabow. Sent it to @Mr Beardsley and took him 3 alcohol treatments to get it clean.
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:52 pm
simplepipes wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:48 pm

-sp

-sp
Shame! I had a dipped stained grabow. Sent it to @Mr Beardsley and took him 3 alcohol treatments to get it clean.
I have cleaned this many times with everclear . . . does fine on the first part of the bowl and finishes poor . . . two bowls in succession with several hour between and it's done again . . . I'm too old with little patience . . . it has joined its Oak Brethren now.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kendal Kentucky in a Lorenzo Savona 725

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Just finished up some two timer in the wee Canadian
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin