Latest Tobacco Purchase 2023

Richard Hanson

Puff nstuff wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:32 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:44 pm
Richard Hanson wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:59 pm Gents,

My C&D assortment arrived on the door step today, all new blends to me. Also a few tins of Presbyterian. I will be opening Haunted Bookshop and smoking it for the first time on Halloween. Mrs. Hanson has drafted me to hand out candy, and, with no regard to my person or dignity, I think she is planning on stuffing me into a wizard's robe.

Warmest Regards,
Richard
Hey man , we need a pic of you smoking a pipe as a wizard :thumbs: !!
Yup! I hope you have a nice churchwarden and slouchy-pointy hat to fully inhabit the wizard dramatization, my good man! 🪄
Hi Puff,

I am new to pipe smoking, I only have six pipes, all churchwardens so that is covered, and Mrs. Hanson has primed me a wizard outfit complete with a pointy hat. Dignity be damned, I love the younglings and am going to have fun. I am not a fan of the teens with beards or boobs and a pillow case showing up on my front step, but the gobsmaked kinders are awesome.

Warmest regards,
Richard
Living the lesepfeife life.
kschatey

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:14 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:42 pm Yes, I bought into the hype. It could be delicious. Or boring as hell. I didn’t expect it to sell out already. I already cracked it and it smells good. Stay tuned..

ImageImage
Im surprised it didnt come with a coupon for a video game :roll: :lol:
Don't keep us in suspense... Is it amazeballs or what?!
kschatey

I'm here, I'm gone, I'm back again... I am completely late in posting this wonderful shipment from @Mr Beardsley! Thank you kind sir! I am just itching to get into the LTF 2017, but alas, life is currently conspiring against me again. Will hopefully post an update again soon!

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

kschatey wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:38 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:42 pm Yes, I bought into the hype. It could be delicious. Or boring as hell. I didn’t expect it to sell out already. I already cracked it and it smells good. Stay tuned..

ImageImage
It’s pretty good. I enjoy it. 8oz is enough for me. Good to see you buddy!
kschatey

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:28 pm
kschatey wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:38 pm

It’s pretty good. I enjoy it. 8oz is enough for me. Good to see you buddy!
Add pumpkin spice.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

kschatey wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:44 pm I'm here, I'm gone, I'm back again... I am completely late in posting this wonderful shipment from @Mr Beardsley! Thank you kind sir! I am just itching to get into the LTF 2017, but alas, life is currently conspiring against me again. Will hopefully post an update again soon!

Enjoy! That private flake is a sneaky one. Really unique combination of top flavors
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
ric03

Just my staples and treated myself to a little 1792.

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

ric03 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:30 am Just my staples and treated myself to a little 1792.

Did you know smoking doubles your risk for a stroke? Wish they’d put those damn labels on soda!
ric03

Piping Abe wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:45 am
ric03 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:30 am Just my staples and treated myself to a little 1792.

Did you know smoking doubles your risk for a stroke? Wish they’d put those damn labels on soda!
I know lol. At least it still has a smaller image of the original artwork, cigarettes and rollies are all in plain packaging over here. If they care so much they should put warning banners on the news channels, stress is a bigger killer.
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Picked up another Westbrook off the 'bay this morning. Got a bulldog this time. So far I think I've got a Lovat, Billiard, Dublin and maybe one more shape, and now the bulldog. I'll have to dig through the boxes again to find them. Most of them need to be cleaned and buffed. This one probably needs to be degreased. I've been really digging the ol' wire brush rustication style lately.

Last edited by Longshanks on Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?