Latest Pipe Purchase 2023

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:53 pm
Tsal wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:36 pm I spoke to Jake Hackert this morning for about an hour and I have a coupke new pipes to be made come 2024. He was happy to talk pipes over the phone. He said all he does is answer emails regarding work.
Thats wonderful. How many pipes do you have?
I have 4 Hackerts. I must have given 5 away over the years to friends.
The Troll Whisperer
ric03

rekamepip wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:56 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:06 pm
rekamepip wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:21 pm After teetering back and forth between my wife and I as what to get each other for Christmas
(she chose a purse and I chose a pipe)

I offered to just buy my own pipe and she agreed to pick out her purse and we would call it good

She is still looking and
I think I got the better deal 🤣

But at least we will both have something to unwrap for Christmas with the family
Can’t wait to see it buddy! 🎄

:clap:
Well done, on the price, look like nice smokers especially the Pete 👍
Riff89

Nothing fancy over here but I found a nice old ropp on eBay I bought for myself as a Christmas gift. The pictures weren’t great so I assumed I’d have a project on my hands but to my surprise it appears to be an unsmoked ropp supreme. I always thought the old ropp cherrywood pipes were kinda cool so now I have one. Once it’s acclimated a little bit and I get the stem to tighten up I’ll load it up with some HBS or OJK and begin the break in process
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Well I'm trying to purchase Grousemoor that's finally in stock at smokingpipes in tins, but the website is down..
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

pipedrum22 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:09 am Well I'm trying to purchase Grousemoor that's finally in stock at smokingpipes in tins, but the website is down..
Oh yeah man. Their phones are open and will take your order over the phone.
BlueRidge
Member in Good Standing

pipedrum22 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:09 am Well I'm trying to purchase Grousemoor that's finally in stock at smokingpipes in tins, but the website is down..
Probably because they released some new version of FVF at the same time. “Burnt Ends”
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

I guess I'll just take this as a sign that I need to save my money lol
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

pipedrum22 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:37 am I guess I'll just take this as a sign that I need to save my money lol
888-366-0345 Order now!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

And IF you order now, you'll receive this amazing set of Ginsu knives! They slice! They dice! And they stay sharp forever! They'll cut through a nail...then slice a tomato with ease. And they're all yours for the low, low price of...
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Ronv69
Founding Member

Riff89 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:34 am Nothing fancy over here but I found a nice old ropp on eBay I bought for myself as a Christmas gift. The pictures weren’t great so I assumed I’d have a project on my hands but to my surprise it appears to be an unsmoked ropp supreme. I always thought the old ropp cherrywood pipes were kinda cool so now I have one. Once it’s acclimated a little bit and I get the stem to tighten up I’ll load it up with some HBS or OJK and begin the break in process
They are really good smoking pipes. I have a half dozen or so including it couple of unsmoked.
God and Texas!