2023 Dr Grabow POY mail in offer

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

She’s in the mailbox tonight boys. We’ll see what the turnaround time is.

Wildcat
Codger in Training

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:24 pm She’s in the mailbox tonight boys. We’ll see what the turnaround time is.

:lurk: Can't wait to see the rustication.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Update on this. Dr. Grabow cashed the check yesterday. So fingers crossed for next week 🤞🏻
ncrobb
Founding Member

@Piping Abe

Please post a pic. I like the bent shape as well but am leaning toward a smooth finish.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

So I got 2 boxes from Dr. Grabow today. Less than 1 week turnaround. Pretty freakin sweet. But 2 boxes? I order some Pipe Cleaners and one Pipe. I opened the huge box and quickly realized that this was not my package. The shipping label was for me but the shipping address and name on the reciept was for someone else in Savannah GA. They ordered a bunch of filters, pipe cleaners and an adjustomatic pipe. This person is probably a classic Grabow man. I’m going to repackage the box and get it shipped out him. I have his address from the reciept.

So I opened my small package and out came the Endurance. This thing is huge. And the Rustication is like nothing i’ve seen from Grabow. The stamping is also interesting. The stem, ABS plastic which I like a lot, is not nearly as black as the stain. Overall I really like the pipe. I just wish the stem was as black as the rest. And did I say this thing is HUGE?

ImageImageImage
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:25 am So I got 2 boxes from Dr. Grabow today. Less than 1 week turnaround. Pretty freakin sweet. But 2 boxes? I order some Pipe Cleaners and one Pipe. I opened the huge box and quickly realized that this was not my package. The shipping label was for me but the shipping address and name on the reciept was for someone else in Savannah GA. They ordered a bunch of filters, pipe cleaners and an adjustomatic pipe. This person is probably a classic Grabow man. I’m going to repackage the box and get it shipped out him. I have his address from the reciept.

So I opened my small package and out came the Endurance. This thing is huge. And the Rustication is like nothing i’ve seen from Grabow. The stamping is also interesting. The stem, ABS plastic which I like a lot, is not nearly as black as the stain. Overall I really like the pipe. I just wish the stem was as black as the rest. And did I say this thing is HUGE?

ImageImageImage
Named endurance for all sorts of reasons!
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:25 am So I got 2 boxes from Dr. Grabow today. Less than 1 week turnaround. Pretty freakin sweet. But 2 boxes? I order some Pipe Cleaners and one Pipe. I opened the huge box and quickly realized that this was not my package. The shipping label was for me but the shipping address and name on the reciept was for someone else in Savannah GA. They ordered a bunch of filters, pipe cleaners and an adjustomatic pipe. This person is probably a classic Grabow man. I’m going to repackage the box and get it shipped out him. I have his address from the reciept.

ImageImageImage
Nice!
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:29 am

ImageImageImage
Yeah definitely not a pipe for you my friend :lol:
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:32 am

ImageImageImage
On the bright side it looks like the damn thing can hold a half pouch of five brothers
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:50 am
Piping Abe wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:32 am

On the bright side it looks like the damn thing can hold a half pouch of five brothers
Just think of all the reloading time it would save you