2023 Dr Grabow POY mail in offer

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Is this pipe made of brylon? If so, I am interested. I would like another brylon pipe. I have a hankering for a new pipe for some reason. It will be either brylon or ceramic.

Can someone provide a link to this on Grabow's website, or wherever it is that you are buying these?

Thank you in advance. If not, I am just going to go ceramic but, a brylon pipe is a very nice pipe, especially when it has a stinger.

The ceramic pipes I am looking at have stingers. As soon as I pulled the stem out of the shank for inspection, my eyes lit up like fireflies. I love a pipe with a stinger. A stinger helps to provide a cool, satisfying smoke.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Citizen B wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:52 pm Is this pipe made of brylon? If so, I am interested. I would like another brylon pipe. I have a hankering for a new pipe for some reason. It will be either brylon or ceramic.

Can someone provide a link to this on Grabow's website, or wherever it is that you are buying these?

Thank you in advance. If not, I am just going to go ceramic but, a brylon pipe is a very nice pipe, especially when it has a stinger.

The ceramic pipes I am looking at have stingers. As soon as I pulled the stem out of the shank for inspection, my eyes lit up like fireflies. I love a pipe with a stinger. A stinger helps to provide a cool, satisfying smoke.
No one makes Brylon pipes anymore, but there are plenty on ebay. The Grabows come through Mail Order.
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Grabow never made a brylon pipe.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!