Box Pass Thread?

pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

👀👀👀👀
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Speaking of popcorn.. I think it may be time to smoke my popcorn shanked cob. My father in law in the Philippines grows popcorn.. most people don't know that popcorn is a specific type of corn.. I snagged a nice cob of popcorn from him, and drilled it out, and created this monstrosity a while back.
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Chef Benny wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:55 pm Image

Speaking of popcorn.. I think it may be time to smoke my popcorn shanked cob. My father in law in the Philippines grows popcorn.. most people don't know that popcorn is a specific type of corn.. I snagged a nice cob of popcorn from him, and drilled it out, and created this monstrosity a while back.
That is a cool story. Be a pretty cool pipe all popcorn like that!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Smoke that thing too hot and at least you'll have a snack to go along with it! That's cool as hell Benny
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Are you insane? :lurk:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

:lol:
Citizen B wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:19 pm

Just a little.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Chef Benny wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:22 pm :lol:
Just a little.
This is why I like you.

I shared a pizza yesterday with a friend. It was pineapple, roasted garlic, and anchovy.

It still needed something else. I thought of you. What would Chef Benny do? After I was done thinking about that, which didn't take too long, I got to thinking if there is a box pass in the offing. Is there? My King-sense is tingling but it could be anything that sets it off. Some pretty girls just walked by.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:34 pm
Just a little.
This is why I like you.

I shared a pizza yesterday with a friend. It was pineapple, roasted garlic, and anchovy.

It still needed something else. I thought of you. What would Chef Benny do? After I was done thinking about that, which didn't take too long, I got to thinking if there is a box pass in the offing. Is there? My King-sense is tingling but it could be anything that sets it off. Some pretty girls just walked by.
Fresh sliced jalapeño is pretty much always the answer
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:43 pm
Just a little.
This is why I like you.

I brought the last slice home to Mrs. King and that is exactly what she said. She said, "This would be better with some jalapeño slices." Great minds think alike.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Citizen B wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:48 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:43 pm

This is why I like you.

I brought the last slice home to Mrs. King and that is exactly what she said. She said, "This would be better with some jalapeño slices." Great minds think alike.
Dad Joke time ...

Did I tell ya about the nosey chili pepper? ...
He tried to get jalapeño business! 😆 🤣