The official what bourbon/whisky are you drinking

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:53 pm Im only a couple drinks into the bottle of WT 101 . Ive cut back on everything .... drinking and eating mainly . Went from a 36 waist 2 years ago to a 32 currently . Its eating leaa that did it but along with eating less im drinking way less and , if I do drink , seem to get more buzzed with less consumption . Ive turned into a cheap date , I reckon

Planning on another Manhattan with the 101 tonight . Nothing beats a Manhattan with Rye but any whiskey works in one and the 101 was pretty good . At this rate , this bottle will last a good while . I cant wait for joseph to get a driver license because Id have one now but I have to pick him up at work sometime tonight and I never ... never ... have a trace of alcohol in me if Im driving . Not because I couldn't pull it off but because the 10 k it would cost would piss me off to no end . Ive never had a dui and I never will . I wont give the authorities and lawyers that pleasure :thumbs:
Amen brother! I’m currently on Keto and have loss 10 pounds so far. Still drinking, because theres no carbs in it. Just Moonshine of course lol
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Small dram of Sambuca
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Tonight I cracked a bottle of Chivas 12 year Blended Scotch Whiskey. Its been so long since I have had scotch. It’s good stuff
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:50 pm Tonight I cracked a bottle of Chivas 12 year Blended Scotch Whiskey. Its been so long since I have had scotch. It’s good stuff
Enjoy !! :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Puff nstuff

Winding down my 1st day of my 59th year with a pour of Dickel Single Barrel - a birthday gift from one of my best friends. Man, is this ever good! 46 proof, at least 9 years aged, and so damned smooth all by itself.
What a way to start off my new year! Cheers, friends!
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Puff nstuff

Tonight I had some more of the Dickel 9 year single barrel. So tasty and smoooooove.
Puff nstuff

Evan Williams 1783 Single Barrel on the rocks.
montag

Bought a bottle of Maker's Mark "Honeysuckle Breeze" today. I’ll crack it open after I finish the bottle of Weller I have open.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

montag wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:20 pm Bought a bottle of Maker's Mark "Honeysuckle Breeze" today. I’ll crack it open after I finish the bottle of Weller I have open.
Lets us know what you think of that stuff :thumbs:
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Puff nstuff wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:15 pm Tonight I had some more of the Dickel 9 year single barrel. So tasty and smoooooove.
I like that one quite a bit