A simple question to anyone to answer.

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:32 pm
Wildcat wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:29 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:18 pm The internet is constantly proving that two people can exchange arguments and still be wrong
I would like to get together to discuss this observation with you and show you that you're wrong.
Over a bottle of bourbon and steaks?
Are you the guy who puts beef drippings in his bourbon? Is that you? I was trying to forget about that cocktail. What are you trying to do? Make another convert to this concoction?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:38 pm

I would like to get together to discuss this observation with you and show you that you're wrong.
Are you the guy who puts beef drippings in his bourbon? Is that you? I was trying to forget about that cocktail. What are you trying to do? Make another convert to this concoction?
No, I'm the guy who doesn't put anything in his bourbon 99% of the time but you decided different. So let's roll with it. Give it a whirl and report back :lol:
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:18 pm The internet is constantly proving that two people can exchange arguments and still be wrong
I'll give my bourbon if I can have your steak. Deal?
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Wildcat wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:48 pm

I'll give my bourbon if I can have your steak. Deal?
Compromise is crucial. I'll cook a brisket :lol:
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

See this? See all this? Who says we all just can't get along?!? This turn of the thread has given me such a feelin' of kumbaya that I'm ready to sit down, light a candle, and teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. And maybe even buy the world a Coke and keep it company.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:36 pm See this? See all this? Who says we all just can't get along?!? This turn of the thread has given me such a feelin' of kumbaya that I'm ready to sit down, light a candle, and teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. And maybe even buy the world a Coke and keep it company.

I used to sing this song to my son at bedtime.We would sing it together.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:36 pm See this? See all this? Who says we all just can't get along?!? This turn of the thread has given me such a feelin' of kumbaya that I'm ready to sit down, light a candle, and teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. And maybe even buy the world a Coke and keep it company.
Buddy, you can turn the world on with your smile.

You're like Mary Tyler Moore, only prettier.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

And just to show that there's no limit to the imagination in the restaurant world and that beef fat does indeed pair well with bourbon (that I have not had or done. For the record. Again.)
https://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/202 ... d-bourbon/
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Wildcat wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:08 pm
Buddy, you can turn the world on with your smile.

You're like Mary Tyler Moore, only prettier.
Would it be better to be Mary Tyler Moore or Mary Freaking Poppins?
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:10 pm

And just to show that there's no limit to the imagination in the restaurant world and that beef fat does indeed pair well with bourbon (that I have not had or done. For the record. Again.)
https://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/202 ... d-bourbon/
You may never have done it but you still keep bringing it up in conversation.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.