The Phantom Box Pass 2

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

I will start by posting @Wildcat ’s original post of the original PBxP.

“I think John, @Ruffinogold , who usually starts the pass, is up to his eyeballs in selling/buying a house.

That said, I was thinking of boxing up some things. I will fill a good size box, send it out to someone without notice and start a Phantom Box Pass.

That person will take and add things and send on to another unsuspecting member and so on.

I will fill the box with tobacciana items, such as pipes and tobacco, as well as other items we all seem to have interest in. Such as comics, books, shaving, collectables etc. Players will be asked to do the same.

I think we all have a lot of our addresses and what someone doesn't have, they can ask me.

If this idea is appealing and the powers that be approve of it, I will start a Phantom Box Pass thread. Any one who wants to play can say, "I'm in," and if I don't already have their address, I'll PM them and ask for it. I will then be the "address clearinghouse." If someone needs an address, then PM me for it.

Once someone has received said Phantom Box, they will post they have received it and then post when it's on it's way again without revealing who the next recipient is. And repeat.

What say ye all”

We all know our friend @Wildcat has now passed on his collection to all of us.

You can never find The Phantom, he finds you.

So The Phantom has befallen upon me. The journey now begins for The Phantom once again.

All members who wish to participate please comment “I’m In”. Please also ensure that you PM your address after with the topic PBxP.

I also want to hear everyones thoughts on revealing the contents. The order of the Pass will be secret. But last time some didn’t take pictures of the contents and their takes, so some of that got left out. And since this is Wildcats collection it will be nice to post what we recieved in the WAYS thread to honor him immediately.

One last thing, Wildcat has labeled specific pipes for some of us to have. Please leave those pipes in the Pass until that member recieves their pipe.

Link below to the original PBxP
viewtopic.php?p=128605&hilit=Phantom#p128605

Lets honor our friend and make this another one for the ages. Call The Phantom Anywhere and He Will Hear.
Silver
Certified Codger

I'm in!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

I'm in!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

I'm in!
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Lol ... make sure wildcats good to go
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

mrpipster wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:59 pmI'm in!
Shoot me your address :thumbs:
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

I'm in!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

I'm in! FINALLY
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I'll play
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Against my better judgement, I will be in.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.