Stand Out Blends

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ive only had it once and Ill have to see if I snagged a tin of it since but McConnels Latakia Flake stands out . @ncrobb turned me on to it at my place some time back and it was really exceptional . The way they use the latakia is brilliant and the blend was by no means a Lat bomb . The blend just came together to make a wonderful smoke . It stood out in the fact that the latakia use , in my mind , is done perfectly which is rare for me
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

The Birds series from Per Jensen & Sutliff are recent blends that stand out for all the right reasons.

Warhorse bar is a new standout round here

Cob plug recently blew my mind
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Silver wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:57 am Any Lakeland blends with "the sauce" stands out for me. Not in a good way.
I'm offended.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Nothing really stands out to me anymore, I just smoke. Exotic Orange was the most stickiest gooper I ever smoked and the longest lasting room note i ever experienced, it leaves Stanwells Melange in the dust.
The Troll Whisperer
Silver
Certified Codger

Tsal wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:33 pm
Silver wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:57 am Any Lakeland blends with "the sauce" stands out for me. Not in a good way.
I'm offended.
Don't be offended. It just means there's more for you. :)
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Tsal wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:38 pm Nothing really stands out to me anymore, I just smoke. Exotic Orange was the most stickiest gooper I ever smoked and the longest lasting room note i ever experienced, it leaves Stanwells Melange in the dust.
That stuff is terrible lol. Even left my mouth feeling waxy
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Tsal wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:38 pm Nothing really stands out to me anymore, I just smoke. Exotic Orange was the most stickiest gooper I ever smoked and the longest lasting room note i ever experienced, it leaves Stanwells Melange in the dust.
Yeah , that's cause you're a jaded bastid , you are . Maybe have more Pork Roll for balance [ ? ] . Tell New Jersey I said hello and that I might be back there later in the year ... Ill drive through it to go to the Poconos in PA , if I go
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Silver wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:41 pm
Tsal wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:33 pm
I'm offended.
Don't be offended. It just means there's more for you. :)
You have a point. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:24 pm
Yeah , that's cause you're a jaded bastid , you are . Maybe have more Pork Roll for balance [ ? ] . Tell New Jersey I said hello and that I might be back there later in the year ... Ill drive through it to go to the Poconos in PA , if I go
Lol
The Poconos is nice during the fall. New Jersey said to go around to get to PA.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:03 pm
That stuff is terrible lol. Even left my mouth feeling waxy
Orange or Melange?
The Troll Whisperer