The perfect pipe

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:03 pm
GatorGirl wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:47 pm
Citizen B wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:26 pm

Anyone who thinks P-Lip is a good idea has a hole on the top of their head not on the top of their pipe bit.
I for one actually really enjoy my P-lip. Scam is not the word I would choose for what you may be inferring to, rather a different experience in pipe smoking. YMMV
You'll have to take that up with @Citizen B
My job is already done. I don't need to get involved in this thread anymore. I respect @GatorGirl 's opinion. Wherever the next of mention of a P-Lip shows up, there shall I be.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

For me, i honestly think, 2 kaywoodies, one rustica , and one birkshire are the best smokers i have, over the petes , the savs and the stanwells, theyre drilled perfect , the canadian and lumberman shapes fit right in the hand, and they're comfy enough to clench. Ill smoke anything that isnt aro out of them, and i rest them but work them daily. Id take 6 or 7 more that smoke this good and get rid of some of the dead wood on my racks if i could
"Keep your nose in the wind, your eye along the skyline"
Del Gue
GatorGirl

Citizen B wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:11 pm

I for one actually really enjoy my P-lip. Scam is not the word I would choose for what you may be inferring to, rather a different experience in pipe smoking. YMMV
My job is already done. I don't need to get involved in this thread anymore. I respect @GatorGirl 's opinion. Wherever the next of mention of a P-Lip shows up, there shall I be.
That’s what I love about you @CitizenB!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

It seems I have scored a perfect pipe in the last box pass . I cant believe someone put it in there . Maybe they just didn't like the shape or stem or something . Its an amazing smoking pipe . It made the pass a complete joy for me ...not that it wasnt without it , but ya know what i mean
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
kschatey

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:32 pm It seems I have scored a perfect pipe in the last box pass . I cant believe someone put it in there . Maybe they just didn't like the shape or stem or something . Its an amazing smoking pipe . It made the pass a complete joy for me ...not that it wasnt without it , but ya know what i mean
Pic? (I'm too lazy to check the other thread.)
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

kschatey wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:27 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:32 pm It seems I have scored a perfect pipe in the last box pass . I cant believe someone put it in there . Maybe they just didn't like the shape or stem or something . Its an amazing smoking pipe . It made the pass a complete joy for me ...not that it wasnt without it , but ya know what i mean
It can be hard to pull off this trick. Let me see if I can play a lazy Fonzarelli. You have to sometimes hit the jukebox just right.

@Ruffinogold have you got a photo of this perfect pipe? This amazing smoke? A-a-a-a-ay-y-y-y. :thumbs:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:35 pm
kschatey wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:27 pm
It can be hard to pull off this trick. Let me see if I can play a lazy Fonzarelli. You have to sometimes hit the jukebox just right.

@Ruffinogold have you got a photo of this perfect pipe? This amazing smoke? A-a-a-a-ay-y-y-y. :thumbs:
I will take one . Whomever put it in the pass deserves a trophy or something
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

An Edwards ...

Ronv69
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:11 pm

P-lips are the best! 😁
God and Texas!
Ronv69
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:01 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:43 pm
rekamepip wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:26 pm

Yep that old Pete is awesome and bet it lasts for many years to come ! If it were not for the rounded P-lip that I just didn’t find comfortable I would probably be smoking it today :)
@Citizen B is the P-Lip a scam?
Wait until he finds out about NAP Stems! Image
I want one so bad!
God and Texas!