The perfect pipe

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

GatorGirl wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:47 pm
Citizen B wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:26 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:43 pm

@Citizen B is the P-Lip a scam?
Anyone who thinks P-Lip is a good idea has a hole on the top of their head not on the top of their pipe bit.
I for one actually really enjoy my P-lip. Scam is not the word I would choose for what you may be inferring to, rather a different experience in pipe smoking. YMMV
I stand corrected. It only took a decade for somebody to talk some sense into me. Thank you, Gator Girl. You should show up more often.

Now, I have to find something else to rale about whenever it is mentioned. I prefer the spelling I used. It is not a typo but 'rale' spelled that way is not usually used as a verb, in case anyone is curious to look it up.

Oh well, everyone needs a hobby. I am sure something will put a bee in my bonnet sooner or later. My war on Peterson's P-Lip is now concluded. I shamefacedly surrender.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Citizen B wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:00 pm
GatorGirl wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:47 pm
Citizen B wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:26 pm

Anyone who thinks P-Lip is a good idea has a hole on the top of their head not on the top of their pipe bit.
I for one actually really enjoy my P-lip. Scam is not the word I would choose for what you may be inferring to, rather a different experience in pipe smoking. YMMV
I stand corrected. It only took a decade for somebody to talk some sense into me. Thank you, Gator Girl. You should show up more often.

Now, I have to find something else to rale about whenever it is mentioned. I prefer the spelling I used. It is not a typo but 'rale' spelled that way is not usually used as a verb, in case anyone is curious to look it up.

Oh well, everyone needs a hobby. I am sure something will put a bee in my bonnet sooner or later. My war on Peterson's P-Lip is now concluded. I shamefacedly surrender.
Huh. Somethin' doesn't smell right about this "surrender". :?
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

MikeDennison wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:02 pm
Huh. Somethin' doesn't smell right about this "surrender". :?
No. Its true. I give up. I am convinced. :king:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.