MB Love and is there any MB Scottish Love ?

ncrobb
Founding Member

Ronv69 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:38 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:16 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:16 pm I've never had the Scottish, but the ODF, Vanilla Flake, and especially Latakia Flake are favorites. Not buying any more tobacco so I guess I'll never know.
Hmmm ... never say never :D
My tobacco buying days are in the past. I have more than I can ever smoke.
I also haven't felt like smoking in over a month. I don't know is going on. Maybe it's all the dental work. Going to a root canal this morning.
Hey @Ronv69 , hope you’re doing okay. I’ve had two root canals over the years. I didn’t think they were as bad as I had heard. Feel better soon.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
HSigurdsson

Ive got a few MB blends in the cellar.
I have a lot of VA#1 and Vintage Syrian and a few other blends in lesser quantities.
I really havent tried a bad blend from them.
Ronv69
Founding Member

ncrobb wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:20 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:38 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:16 pm

Hmmm ... never say never :D
My tobacco buying days are in the past. I have more than I can ever smoke.
I also haven't felt like smoking in over a month. I don't know is going on. Maybe it's all the dental work. Going to a root canal this morning.
Hey @Ronv69 , hope you’re doing okay. I’ve had two root canals over the years. I didn’t think they were as bad as I had heard. Feel better soon.
I'm OK. This was my 3rd. I bought the sedation and gas. Slept through most of it. My jaw is sore from all the shots. Break my leg and I'll joke about it, start drilling my teeth and I'll lead you to the rebel base.
God and Texas!