My Peterson System Collection

pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Many of you have asked about my Peterson System collection. I have a few other Pete’s but these are the systems. I believe I have every original shape but might be missing one or two. Need to polish some of them. My dream is to go to Dublin and pick out a gold spigot supreme in the Peterson shop. Tis a dream.
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
GatorGirl

I am drooling! Absolutely stunning!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Lovely!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

That is a beautiful collection. I’m glad you found what works for you and enjoy them. Great looking pipes. How many more Petersons do you have outside of these?
Hawkwood

Nice collection. I'm a fan of the 303 and 314 systems.
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:06 am That is a beautiful collection. I’m glad you found what works for you and enjoy them. Great looking pipes. How many more Petersons do you have outside of these?
I believe just 4!
Silver
Certified Codger

Very nice collection!
HSigurdsson

Very cool!! I truly miss my Pete Systems.
Back in the day (2007), a guy on the old forum sent me a bunch of pipes.
There were 5 Peterson System pipes with all different shapes.
At that time I smoked and loved them all.....but really preferred straight pipes.
Several years latter I fell into the lure of the super expensive handmade pipes and sold every one of the Peterson System pipes.
I regret selling every one of them.
Just to clarify......
The guy that gave the pipes to me (Trucker Chuck) sent a letter with the pipes telling me to smoke them or sell them to find my own way in the hobby.
Unfortunately he died shortly after gifting the pipes too me.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Pete systems are killer and thats a wonderful lot you got there . Ive just got one system , an ebony 305 [ thats the top middle pipe in your pic , right ? ] . I love mine . I think I have 4 Petes in total , though one of them in is my " needs a stem " bag

Enjoy those , brother :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:09 pm Pete systems are killer and thats a wonderful lot you got there . Ive just got one system , an ebony 305 [ thats the top middle pipe in your pic , right ? ] . I love mine . I think I have 4 Petes in total , though one of them in is my " needs a stem " bag

Enjoy those , brother :thumbs:
yep! 305! It was the shape my grandfather smoked. I want to get an older model as that's a newer one. Most of my systems are older.