Back again/sick of vaping.

ncrobb
Founding Member

Welcome from NC and another “mostly” outdoor smoker. Once in a while I’ll light a bowl or cigar in my shop.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Welcome from Ky. I smoke almost always outdoors.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
apprenticeldr

Welcome back! Good to have you here!
Quando omni flunkus moritati. :D
HSigurdsson

Welcome back.
I also only smoke outside.
But I dip all day inside.
I do occasionally smoke a pipe or cigar inside when the fireplace is going. That seems to suck the smoke away.
Presby John-Dave

Howdy! Friends don't let friends vape. ;)
Comes meus fuit in illo miserrimo tempore - Sir Walter Raleigh
ric03

Thanks again everyone. I literally vape all day every day and suffer stomach problems, insomnia and zero motivation. I was always motivated to do stuff whilst using a pipe.

I'm glad to see that my weapon of choice the Peterson army pipes are still in active service! I'm going to splurge on one and a couple of cobs once the car has been tended to.
ric03

Ronv69 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:59 pm The only vaping I've tried is for CBD for aging pains and sleep problems. It always sends me into a coughing fit. And zero pleasure from it.
It's awful Ronv69. I've done it a good few years now and at no point did I ever find it enjoyable. It's better than cigarettes, in that you can breathe in a morning, but nowhere near the pleasure of a pipe.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

ric03 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:40 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:59 pm The only vaping I've tried is for CBD for aging pains and sleep problems. It always sends me into a coughing fit. And zero pleasure from it.
It's awful Ronv69. I've done it a good few years now and at no point did I ever find it enjoyable. It's better than cigarettes, in that you can breathe in a morning, but nowhere near the pleasure of a pipe.
Have you ever tried Dipping/Chewing Tobacco? There is a lot less risk than inhaling anything into your lungs. And you can do it all day if needed even with Snus
ric03

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:46 pm
ric03 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:40 pm
Have you ever tried Dipping/Chewing Tobacco? There is a lot less risk than inhaling anything into your lungs. And you can do it all day if needed even with Snus
Nope, not tried it Piping Abe. I might look into it, but TBH I've had such an awful experience of nicotine intoxication I'm attracted as much to being back in control of my intake again. I'm pretty sure if I started down that road I'd be dipping constantly.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I dont understand vaping . I mean , either smoke or dont is how I see it . Welcome ... Glad youre back :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.