Wacky pipe smoking table!

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I dig it . Its kinda a magazine rack / smoking end table :thumbs:

Oh , just a reminder .. smokins kills . Gotta love modern tins
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
ric03

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:04 pm I dig it . Its kinda a magazine rack / smoking end table :thumbs:

Oh , just a reminder .. smokins kills . Gotta love modern tins
It used to be great sat there with my little world all within reach! That Savinelli Siena was a lovely pipe and a bowl could last me an hour if I was patient with it. (Already found somewhere that sells them :D)
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I am allergic to organization. My desk is total chaos and I leave a trail of both ashes and rhinestones everywhere I pass. This is why Mrs. King, who is the better half of this operation, keeps me out of the house when I am working. I am not banished but I am not always welcome. We each have our own jurisdictions. We have lived together for 18 years too short.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

4 remotes?
ever forward
ric03

Citizen B wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:26 pm I am allergic to organization. My desk is total chaos and I leave a trail of both ashes and rhinestones everywhere I pass. This is why Mrs. King, who is the better half of this operation, keeps me out of the house when I am working. I am not banished but I am not always welcome. We each have our own jurisdictions. We have lived together for 18 years too short.
I must have mild ADHD as I couldn't live like that. I'd never get anything done, be too busy wondering how to organise it all :lol:
ric03

arturo7 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:47 pm4 remotes?
At the time, I had a Panasonic combi DVD/VHS recorder. It was a great device, a proper old school workhorse packed with options and a huge instruction manual. It couldn't play Blu Ray's though, so I needed both. The other two are a TV remote and one for the Satellite box. I did try an all in one, but hated using it.