The Owl has landed

Sorringowl

Hey Folks,
Sorringowl, here. Nice to be here, among friends. Looks like a nice joint!
sisyphus
Person of Interest

hello and welcome!
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Hey - Good to see you!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Hiya Frank, welcome!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Very cool , man ! Glad you stopped on by :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Howdy! Glad to see you made it here
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Whalehead King

We've got a neighborhood brewery here in New Orleans called Wayward Owl https://www.waywardowlbrewing.com. It's in the Broadmoor neighborhood, far, far away from the French Quarter, in the real New Orleans, off the tourist grid. It's in an old movie theater. They have a shuffleboard table, which I always appreciate. I like tabletop shuffleboard. If I were on a cruise ship or in a retirement village in Florida, I may like that kind of shuffleboard, too, but I've never been on a cruise, though I have been to more than one Florida retirement community in my life. They used to call me the Woo-Woo Kid back in the day.

What does this have to do with anything? Well, the last time I was at the Wayword Owl Brewery, I had my Sorring Owl pocket leather pipe stand. I'm not going to say I thought of you when I was there, I didn't, but let's just say you were there in spirit to make this a more heartwarming tale. You were there in spirit.

Welcome aboard. It is very good to see you. Let the games begin! :P
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:15 pm We've got a neighborhood brewery here in New Orleans called Wayward Owl https://www.waywardowlbrewing.com. It's in the Broadmoor neighborhood, far, far away from the French Quarter, in the real New Orleans, off the tourist grid. It's in an old movie theater. They have a shuffleboard table, which I always appreciate. I like tabletop shuffleboard. If I were on a cruise ship or in a retirement village in Florida, I may like that kind of shuffleboard, too, but I've never been on a cruise, though I have been to more than one Florida retirement community in my life. They used to call me the Woo-Woo Kid back in the day.

What does this have to do with anything? Well, the last time I was at the Wayword Owl Brewery, I had my Sorring Owl pocket leather pipe stand. I'm not going to say I thought of you when I was there, I didn't, but let's just say you were there in spirit to make this a more heartwarming tale. You were there in spirit.

Mr. King, you truly live up to your title. I love it!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whistlebritches

Welcome Owl
Sorringowl

Whalehead King wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:15 pm We've got a neighborhood brewery here in New Orleans called Wayward Owl https://www.waywardowlbrewing.com. It's in the Broadmoor neighborhood, far, far away from the French Quarter, in the real New Orleans, off the tourist grid. It's in an old movie theater. They have a shuffleboard table, which I always appreciate. I like tabletop shuffleboard. If I were on a cruise ship or in a retirement village in Florida, I may like that kind of shuffleboard, too, but I've never been on a cruise, though I have been to more than one Florida retirement community in my life. They used to call me the Woo-Woo Kid back in the day.

Hehe, nice. I'll have to check that place out next time I visit your fair city, Sir.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!